Rescue Knights: A Basilisk Pup Aids the Team

(scene opens to Barkingburg where the Paw Patrol is visiting the princess outside the castle along with Mason who's with Hex and both kinds of Basilisk pups all of whom with bandaged legs)

Princess of Barkingburg: (notices) My word, what happened to you all?

Goldie: (embarrassed) We were kinda having a Pup Pup boogie contest with some of the other magic pups but we kinda got hurt in the process!

Ryder: What happened?

Salina: Kraken pups are very good at keeping the beat and not tripping on their extra legs!

Hex: Goldie and her pups tried tail spins but accidentally crashed into her sister's family resulting in them spraining some of their legs!

Basilisk pups: (nervously chuckles)

Skye: So Kraken pups were that good?

Hex: (chuckles) They've got retractable extra limbs more or less, but having ten stretchy legs does make pressing eight squares pretty easily!

Skye: Hm? (curiously) I wonder who I'd do Pup Pup Boogie as a kraken pup?

Earl of Barkingburg: Paw Patrol, so good seeing you again!

Sound: (dragon roar)

Sparks: (with Claw) (flies down and takes the Earl of Barkingburg)

Earl of Barkingburg: (surprised) My word!

Claw: Gotcha! (notices the basilisk pups) (surprised) Odd looking pups?

(Claw and Sparks escape with the Earl of Barkingburg)

Princess of Barkingburg: (shocked gasps) (worried) Ryder, please?

Ryder: Don't have to tell us twice, we'll save the Earl of Barkingburg!

Princess of Barkingburg: (nods) Thanks Ryder!

Goldie: My sister and daughters will stay, I'm coming!

Lilac: Mom, you hurt!

Goldie: He needs help and if I turn that naughty pup and dragon to stone, it'll give Ryder and the pups an easy save!

Chase: Hm? Ryder, she does have a point!

Marshall: You can't come Goldie, nobody wants you to get hurt any worse!

Goldie: (pouts) Aww!

Hex: (has an idea) You guys go ahead, I might have an idea that could help!

Ryder: (nods) Rescue Knights to the Castle Lookout!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene changes to later to Mason carrying Goldie while following Hex into the magic pup afterlife)

Goldie: (surprised) Whoa!

Hex: Since you're hurt, I thought we'd look for your husband! I heard it from my aunt Melody!

Goldie: (surprised gasps) Marsh?

Hex: (calmly) Your husband?

Goldie: (nods) He was the loving and protective father of our three daughters! Gave his life to keep us safe!

Mason: Well since basilisk pups have joined the family, I made sure their spirits were brought here for rest!

Goldie: (smiles) They'd really enjoy this place!

Persephone: (walks over) Mason, Hex! So good seeing come for a visit! (notices Goldie) A basilisk pup?

Goldie: You know about basilisk pups?