Paw Patrol: Mystery of the Lycan Pups Amulets

Previously on Paw Patrol...

(scene opens to morning the Paw Patroller where Ryder and the pups slept for the night previously in "Adventure City Pups: Night of the Lycan Pups")

Everest: (yawns) (wakes up) (notices a familiar dalmatian unknowingly snuggling her) (blushes and smiles) (quietly giggles) How sweet! (notices the note on his head) (quietly) Huh? (gently takes the note off Marshall's head) Good thing there wasn't any tape!

(Everest then walks around her sleeping friends until approaches Ryder)

Everest: (gently wakes up Ryder) (quietly) Ryder?

Ryder: (yawns and wakes up) Huh? Everest?

Everest: Sorry for waking you up early, but I found this on Marshall's head!

Ryder: (checks pup-pad for time) Actually you woke me up at my regular wake up time, Everest!

Everest: (surprised) Oh, okay!

Ryder: Someone left a note on Marshall?

Everest: (gives Ryder the note)

Ryder: (reads the note) Oh! It's from Mirage!

Everest: Really?

Ryder: It says that she and Mason along with the Lycan pups Luna and Dot found a map when Mason shined a light through both of their special amulets so they decided to check it out!

Everest: Ooh! (looks at the back of the note) Oh look, a map!

Ryder: (notices) Oh!

Marshall: (wakes up) (tiredly walks over) Ryder, have you seen my teddy bear? I think it got up and walked away!

Everest: (giggles)

Marshall: (tiredly and confused) What's so funny Everest?

Everest: Would you believe you were snuggling me like a teddy until I woke up!

Marshall: (surprised) (eyes widen) I'm so sorry, I had no idea!

Everest: (giggles) That's okay, I kinda liked having a snuggle buddy too!

Ryder, Marshall, and Everest: (chuckles)

Marshall and Everest: (smile and slightly blushes)

Marshall: By the way, does anyone know where Mason and Mirage went?

Ryder: Mirage left a note on you which Everest found and showed me!

Marshall: Could you read it?

Ryder: (chuckles) How about we wait until the others wake up first!

(the trio look over and notice Skye and Liberty walking in their sleep over toward Chase)

Everest: Ooh!

Marshall: Looks like those two are sleep walking!

(Skye and Liberty then lay on Chase's head and back)

Ryder: (chuckles) Okay, that's very cute! (takes a photo of the trio)

Everest: Boy will they be surprised what happened!

Marshall: (nods) Yeah!

Sound: (cougar growl)

Everyone: (alerted and awake) Gah! A cougar!

Mason's voice: Sorry pups!

Everyone: Mason?

(scene changes to the group exiting the Paw Patroller to find Mason, Mirage, and both Lycan pups on the Crouching Cougar)