Today's date is September 21, 2016...

Great, the one day I was dreading is here.

Hi! Let me introduce myself, I'm Yn Ln. I'm from {your state} and I'm being forced to move to Sydney, Australia.

I live with my older brother, {his name}, and he got a promotion where they have to move to another country for the company. I am happy where I am, I have friends, I go out a lot, and of course this happens. I had my stuff packed, ready to get on the plane while the rest of our stuff is being shipped.

I made the decision to let my friends know in advance that I wanted to say goodbye a couple of days before I leave so we're not all in tears. I'm gonna miss them.

As the day was moving, I grabbed my suitcases and backpack to the uber, and made sure to not forget my laptop, phone and earbuds.

The Airport

I walked to our gate and looked at my brother. I was nervous, I have never been on a plane. We always took a train or a bus when we traveled out of state. To calm my nerves, I decided to play some music. It's my only therapy, considering I've been with a few therapists who never listened to me. I put on my playlist that I made a few months ago called Running Away.

Take A Listen:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1PGxTVjeL7EKePxEYUVU9C?si=93e154df8ec4418a

Backstory...

My mother was abusing drugs, she actually still is, so I don't talk to her anymore. I made the decision to stop talking to her because I know she won't ever change her life around for me. My father on the other hand, I never knew him but when I met him he turned out to be an asshole. He was drunk one night and started talking mad shit about me to my grandmother. I blocked him them out of my life and asked my brother if I could move in because of that situation. My grandmother didn't like the fact that I am not completely straight, I am in-fact bisexual.

Back to the Airport

Our flight number was called to board finally, I was jamming out to Ariana Grande.

We waited in the queue and sat down in our seats. I got next to a window and my brother has the middle seat. I changed the song to Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer. I've been a fan of them since I was like 14..so nearly 5 years now. I don't like to think I have favorites, but I do admire Calum Hood a lot. In fact, I annoy my brother with how much I talk about him specifically. Oh, there goes a notification from him making a post.

calumhood  We do show days a little differently here in Mexico

calumhood We do show days a little differently here in Mexico. Sounds relaxed Feels relaxed. 2K Likes & 153 Comments

God, look at him. He's so pretty it makes me cry. My brother chuckled when he saw my phone.

"Really sis?"

"Yes, really. Stop. He's so cute."

"You're weird."