It's June 4th, 2018 and the guys and I are at Ashton's place filming a video for their new album. Calum has grown a lot since we met in 2016..his muscles is one reason..he has new tattoos, uhm..ooh and he changed his hair style. He doesn't have his blonde streaks anymore, but his hair is fluffed up. Ugh, I love everything about him. His eyes..when he looks at me, he makes me weak. And wwhen he holds me..God, I don't even know how to breathe when I'm around him. He's the love of my life. Oh, yeah..fans found out we were dating, it's been mostly good, but some weren't too happy. I try not to let it bother me, if anything I know they're just mad its not them. Anyways, Jack from All Time Low is here and he's really nice. The guys started their first cocktail episode with shots, then as they were talking about Youngblood and Want You Back they were drinking. This was hilarious to watch.

Ashton started off the video.

Ashton: "We're good? Let it begin." He took a shot and coughed. "Alright, next." And he got up.

Then it was Luke's turn, but he only took a shot. Then it was Calum's turn for the shot. And after Calum, it was Michael's. Now it was back to Ashton.

Ashton: "Hello, my name is Ashton. I am the drummer, uh, in the band. I write songs here and there, um, and I am a lot of the time just the hype man on stage, much like Lil Wayne. Um and here we are talking about our new album."

Calum sat down when Ashton got up.

Calum: "Uh, hello. For everyone out there who doesn't know who I am, I'm Calum Hood. Calum Thomas Hood. Also known as cool guy Cal or c dizzle swizzle."

Now Michael sat down.

Michael: "I'm Michael, I play guitar in Five Seconds of Summer. I sing." He yelled.

Ashton: "What do you wanna do?" He said in the background.

Luke sat down now.

Luke: "So, I'm Luke, I am not six four, I'm six two at best I'd say."

I watched as the guys talked but I focused on Calum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: "We went back in with Ali Tamposi and Andrew Watt...East West Studios and uh, I remember Ashton brought back up the chorus melody, which we hadn't heard in a long time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: "And everything was..it was a really fluid and creative process."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: "AAhhhhh." He dropped his pineapple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: "We've been kinda religously writing for maybe a year. Gonna be honest, everyone was really burnt out and this was kinda like the last final push to find something that uh was hopefully it was great. For some reason, I've like called the uh..at the time the song wasn't lyrically relevant in my life and then uh later on, I found a relevance towards the song. Which is..which is interesting because I've never really had that before."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: "Oh, I like that. I was gonna make some stacks." He said as Luke was talking.