It's my birthday again! This time I'm 21! Tomorrow is the Europe tour. We finished the North America tour on October 12th. We're in Scotland now, Calum and I decided to get here a day early just so I can see the world. Ugh, Calum is so sweet. I woke up in our hotel and saw flowers on my bedside with a note.

'Happy birthday, my love. I'm out and about right now, so I won't be back for a couple hours. Enjoy these chocolates, too.' I looked on the other side. Oh my God, my favorite! Before I ate the chocolate, I got up out of bed and walked over to the window and opened it to see our view of Glasgow. Also, Calum's dad is scottish, so it's cool to see where he's from.

After a couple minutes, I walked back over to the bed and turned on the lamp. I found the tv remote and started playing a playlist of songs on YouTube. I grabbed my laptop and started to work on my business Cal helped start.

Calum's POV

I walked around a mall in Glasgow, eager to find gifts for Yn's birthday. My love is 21 today. She has a small bump and it's so cute. I can't wait till the tour's over, we're going to surprise the fans that she's pregnant. I'm honestly thinking of proposing to her soon, I just don't know when or how or where I'm gonna do it. I'm talking with Michael and he says I should do it after the tour, just before our announcement of the pregnancy. 

Mike: "Just ask her when the tour's over, she's not gonna say no."

Cal: "Yeah, I know she won't. I just want it to be perfect though."

Mike: "It will be, the guys and I will help plan it if you want."

Cal: "That would be helpful, thanks bro, you have no idea how much this means to me."

Mike: "Okay, we'll be there soon. See ya later."

Cal: "Bye, mate."

Okay, looking for gifts now..I walked into a jewelry store and I want to get her a necklace and a bracelet. I looked around and I found the ones I wanted.

 I looked around and I found the ones I wanted

They wrapped them each in a small box and in a small gift bag

?: "Here you go, have a nice day."

Calum: "Thanks, you, too."