Calum and I had decided to stay in Australia one more day, so my brother let us stay for the night and he spent time with his niece and nephew. August is so fond of him. My brother suggested we have the day off somewhere and he'll watch the kids.

Yn: "Are you sure?"

Yb: "Yes, sis. I'm sure. Go have fun, you two."

Calum: "Aight, let's go, love."

Yn: "Bye kiddos, we'll see you soon. Have fun with uncle Yb."

August: "Okay! Bye!"

Ana: "Bye-bye."

Calum: "Bye, little ones."

We walked out not knowing where to go. We headed towards the elevator and waited for it to come to our floor.

Yn: "Any ideas of what we could do?"

Calum: "No clue. Uh..I'll look up some places or things."

Yn: "Okay."

He pulled out his phone and searched for activities to do around here as the elevator dinged. We got in and after a couple minutes of leaving the building he finally said something.

Calum: "I've got a place in mind now."

Yn: "Where?"

Calum: "You'll see."

Yn: "Really?"

Calum: "Yeah, really."

We got an Uber and we were off to this secret spot of his he won't tell me about.

The Uber dropped us off by an ocean. It was this beautiful cliff view. Then I see Calum taking photos of me with a literal camera.

Yn: "Babe! Really?"

Calum: "Oh, come on! Pose for me, darlin'." He smiled.

I did just that and he got some cute photos. But i like the first one.

Then someone walked by and he asked if she could take a photo of us, the stranger weirdly agreed fast

Then someone walked by and he asked if she could take a photo of us, the stranger weirdly agreed fast. Oh..right, as if my husband isn't famous. Literally forgot about that.

 Literally forgot about that