Dude, this tour is so much fun. Oh my God. May I say..Calum has been serving daddy as fuck.

Tonight's show was here in Poland, here's a video:

Calum did so good, and the guys too. Then they started walking my way. 

Yn: "You did so great, baby."

Calum: "Thank you, love." 

I pulled his head down for a kiss. His lips are so tender and sweet. But he's really sweaty right now, so I'll let him calm down a bit.

Yn: "Great job, guys! Only one more show left and then Las Vegas!"

Luke: "Thanks, Yn!"

Ashton: "You're our best supporter." He smiled.

Michael: "And our best friend." He laughed.

Yn: "Aww, I love you guys!"

Ashton: "We love you!"

Then they started reaching for a hug. Oh dear God.

Calum: "Group hug!!"

I'm now surrounded by four tall ass men. Shit, I mean, four tall ass SWEATY men. Anyways, they finally let go of me and we gather the stuff to go to Prague. 

1 Hour Later

We are on our final bus ride now. Here we come Prague! Michael and Ashton were in the front, sitting on the couch and watching some movie called Cocaine Bear? I don't fuckin' know. I'm just assuming it's what it means in the title. I grabbed Calum's hand and we walked into the back where some equipment was already set up for practicing. 

Calum: "What we doin' in here darlin'? Hm?"

Yn: "I..need you to play me something." I sat him down on the chair and locked the door.

Calum: "Any requests?" He grabbed a guitar, one of Luke's I think.

Yn: "Um..let's see..I'm tryna go with the theme of songs like Babylon, uh, ooh Paranoid by Chase Atlantic, haven't seen them in a while, um, Love Is A Bitch by Two Feet..I actually think that's the one. American Idiot. Or even added riffs to songs like The Hills by The Weeknd or Judas, oh God. PLAY JUDAS BY LADA GAGA, BABE!"

Calum: "Haha, okay, okay."

Yn: "Yay!!" I quickly sat down in front of him.

Then he started playing it. Fuck, this is the hottest thing he's done. I was watching his hand movements and how his fingers quickly moved chords from chords. But also looking into his eyes, I couldn't focus on his hands and his pretty eyes at the same time. I was fidgeting my hands and lightly biting my lip. I somehow caught Calum's attention and he stopped and set the guitar down, which made me stop biting my lip but my hands were still active. He got up and stood in front of me but on his knees.