The show had ended now as I heard screams from the crowd and the guys had walked backstage. They were sweaty as fuck, which makes Calum hotter.

Yn: "You did so great, my love."

Calum: "Thanks, baby." He gave me a quick kiss and ran for water and a rag.

Then he grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants from his suitcase and changed into those in another room.

Luke: "Nice show, booooyysss."

Michael: "I missed performing."

Nova: "You did so amazing, Ash!" She ran towards him to hug him.

Ashton: "Ahah, thanks, Nova." He wrapped his arms around her waist, getting his sweat on her. "Oh, fuck, sorry."

Nova: "It's fine, I don't mind it." She smiled.

Blair: "Great show, guys! Ugh, I wish I was in the crowd."

Luke: "We can make some arrangements.." He smiled.

Ashton: "Ooh, how about every few shows we can switch from backstage to the crowd?"

Yn: "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Calum: "Not for you." He said as he was coming out of the other room.

Yn: "Why?"

Calum: "You know how they are in the pit, they can get aggressive sometimes. You're staying backstage. Or..you can be in a seat, if the venue has seats."

Yn: "No fair..that's your fault." I laughed.

Calum: "My bad.." He chuckled.

Yn: "Where's the next destination?"

Michael: "It's Tokyo."

Blair: "Oh, I love this already."

Leilani: "I know, I'm so excited, but it's going to be a long four months."

Nova: "Okay, okay..can I be at the front?"

Yn: "Nova!"

Ashton: "Yeah, why not?" He laughed.

Calum: "Time to uh..I guess gather our stuff for tomorrow's show."

We all helped with handling Ashton's drums and put it in a big case and rolled it out to the trailer.

We got back in to grab the rest of our stuff. I grab Calum's sunglasses but he grabs them out of my hands and puts them on and poses. I quickly got a photo.

Yn: "You're fucking ridiculous

Yn: "You're fucking ridiculous." I laughed.

Calum: "I love your smile." He walked up to me and hugged me.

Yn: "And I love your hugs." My head rested onto his chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

We wrapped up our hug and left the venue. His arm was around my shoulders while mine were around his lower back. We got onto the tour bus they have and it's nice as fuck. When we got on I posted Calum on my story.