21

We spent hours on rides and walking around the park and now we're exhausted. We decided to doordash our food once we got home because we don't feel like going out, and Mitchel, Christian, and Clinton have to leave. So, we said our goodbyes as we got to the parking garage and grabbed the girls' luggage from their car.

Yn: "Ugh, I'm so tired and hungry. What're we ordering?" I looked at Calum.

Calum: "Dunno, we'll figure it out." He smiled.

Yn: "Looks like some of us are gonna have to sit in the back back." I laughed.

Ashton: "Oh shit, we don't have room."

Calum: "Are you fine with driving still, Mike?"

Michael: "Yeah. Don't bother me."

Leilani: "I'll sit up front again." She and Michael looked at each other smiling, but they look like they fell in love at first sight.

Luke: "Okay..that leaves three seats and six people.."

Yn: "Ugh, I wish we had my Porsche."

Blair: "YOU HAVE A WHAT?"

Nova: "A-a Porsche?"

Yn: "Yup. Calum got it for my birthday." I tangled my hand with his and smiled.

Leilani: "Girl..look at youuu. Thanks, Calum for taking care of her, like a real man should." She patted him on the back.

Calum: "Of course, I'd do anything for her."

We decided that once again, I would sit on Calum's lap, then Luke and Ashton gave up the seats for Blair and Nova, so they're sitting in the trunk, but it's open so we could still talk to them. You know, like this:

The traffic was bad it took us an hour to be home, we rushed in the car to decide what to get from where on Doordash

The traffic was bad it took us an hour to be home, we rushed in the car to decide what to get from where on Doordash. We ended up ordering Panda Express once we were like 10 minutes froom the house and when we arrived, the girls were shocked when they saw the place.

Blair: "This is where you guys live?"

Luke: "Yup, got it months ago before the tour. We figured we'd be in LA a lot, so might as well get a place."

Nova: "Wait so..where are we sleeping?"

Ashton: "Uhh, well.." He said as we walked through the door. "Why don't you sleep in my bed?"

Luke: "And Blair, you can as well with mine."

Michael: "Leilani..you could sleep with me."

Leilani: "Don't mind if I do.." She smirked.

Yn: "Anyways..I'm hungry."

Blair: "When are you not."

Yn: "Six in the morning..it's too early." I left and started walking to our room.