Oslo, Norway

Today was 10 days before the tour's over. I can't wait for this to be over, the guys look so exhausted.

It was around 1pm and the guys and I all went out to lunch. Um, I forgot to mention when we were back in the U.S., the girls stayed home for the rest of the tour. I stayed though, I noticed when Nova brought it up to Ashton he seemed a bit sad. Anyways, I obviously ordered a water while the guys had beers. I had to snap a photo of Calum quickly.

I watched him drink his beer, God did he look sexy doing it

Calum: "Aheh, what?" And his accent, God..

Yn: "Nothin'." I smiled as I sipped my water.

After Lunch

A nap is very much needed right about now. I yawned as I leaned my head on Calum's shoulder while we rode to the venue. He held his hand out and I put our fingers together and sat them inbetween my legs. When we got there, I decided to take a nap while the guys were doing their meet and greets. 

Time later

I was in a deep sleep when I heard music playing loudly. I tried my best not to wake up but my conscience wouldn't let me. 

Yn: "Is that them playing?" I said quietly to myself.

I got up froom the couch and changed from my clothes to my black long sleeve with my black skirt and shoes I got for my birthday last month. (Pretend its silk so it matches the skirt)

 (Pretend its silk so it matches the skirt)