10

October 22, 2016 

It's my birthday! But, Calum still isn't here. I looked on his Instagram again. He posted a photo of him at a Green Day concert a few days ago.

 calumhood    When I was 8 years old, my sisters friends brother handed me a burnt CD of Green Days 'American Idiot' album

 calumhood    When I was 8 years old, my sisters friends brother handed me a burnt CD of Green Days 'American Idiot' album. They were the first thing I ever fell in love with. I teared up in the first song because I never thought I'd be able to ever see this band live in my life. Green Day made me the person I am today. Idiot Nation X    27K Likes & 284 Comments

I liked the photo and commented "You're lucky".

Moments later he liked my comment. Then he commented back "Not as lucky as you ;)", this man. I swear he is gonna be the death of me. Then a couple of the fans started liking the comments and posting as well. Oh shit.

I walked out of my room and people yelled "Surprise!"

Yn: "AAGHHHH! Guys stop that!" 

My eyes weren't fully opened but I saw decorations and Ashton, Luke, and Michael were in the kitchen by the front door and my brother towards the window of the living room. I'm not disappointed. I just miss him. But then the door opened and my eyes lit up.

Yn: "CALUM!" I yelled and ran towards him and jumped up in his arms. 

Calum: "I missed you." He said softly.

Yn: "I missed you, too." I kissed him and then got off of him.

Everyone started to cheer. I blushed really hard.

Yb: "Okay, now why don't you open some of your gifts?"

Yn: "I don't know which one."

Ashton: "Well, this one if from me." He said handing me his gift. "Thanks for the idea, Yb."

Yn: "Thanks Ashton, I love it." I said as I looked at the bracelet and it said "Rockstar" and went over to hug him. 

Michael: "Alright now, my turn

Michael: "Alright now, my turn." He handed me his gift.

It was kind of a big box. I found out that it was custom made rollerskates.