13

December 11, 2016

How the fuck is it already December?

I'm trying really hard to not be emotionally attached to Calum right now, he has to go to LA again. I wish I could go. Okay, let's not think about it. We were on a cute date at the Luna Park and we went on some rides and of course the guys were with us. But they weren't in our space, thank God. We were on this one ride and Calum kept looking at me making funny faces.

 We were on this one ride and Calum kept looking at me making funny faces

Yn: "You're so cute." I blushed.

Calum: "Heyyyy, I thought I was hot.." He laughed.

Yn: "You are very hot, but you are adorable too."

Calum: "You're so pretty." He stared into my eyes.

Yn: "Says you, you're prettier than me."

Ashton: "Guys.."

Yn: "Yeah?"

Calum: "Yes Ash?"

Ashton: "I'm sorry, but my pookie bear is more hotter than the both of you." He said looking at Luke.

Michael: "I thought I was your pookie bear?" He whined from behind him.

Ashton: "You both are."

Luke: "How dare you!" He acted mad.

Ashton: "I'm sorry pookie. I love you." He wrapped his arms around Luke.

Michael, Calum and I laughed.

After the Park

I watched Calum pack as I sat on the bed watching tv. I couldn't believe this. He's going away for Christmas, our first Christmas together. 

Calum: "Baby, are you alright?"

I was staring off.

Yn: "Yeah, I'm okay."

I went on my phone and messaged my friends to facetime.

Yn: "Guys, Calum has to leave for Christmas.."

L: "WHAT!?"

B: "Wdym leave..?"

Yn: "He has to go back to LA."

N: "Booooo!"

Yn: "Well, do you guys want new music or not?"

B: "Yeah."

L: "Tell Calum I said don't go."

N: "Lol, tell him I said hi!"

I laughed about my friends trying to communicate with Cal.

Yn: "My friends said 'Hi' and 'Don't go."

I faced the camera towards him.

Calum: "Well, hello. And I can't control when they need me at the studio. If I could, I would stay here."