Tour is officially over! We were back in Sydney for a bit to see my brother and to surprise him with the news. When I left, he didn't leave the place he got so we ended up meeting him there.

Cal and I made sure we did with what we did with our friends, I had saved a pregnancy test for my brother and waited till today to take it. We quickly went to the store and grabbed a small bag with cute booties for the baby.

At the Apartment

I had set down the gift on the kitchen counter and left it there as we all stayed in the living room watching tv. A couple hours passed by and we heard the door open so we quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.

Yb: "What're you doing here?" He was surprised.

Yn: "I forgot I still had a key to get in, so we used it."

Yb: "And what is this?"

Yn: "Just a little something.." I held onto Calum's hand for my life.

He opened the bag and he pulled out the little shoes and pregnancy test.

Yb: "Y-you're pregnant?"

Calum: "Yeah, mate." He smiled.

Yb: "I'm gonna be an uncle, holy shit! Sis and Calum, congrats!"

Yn: "Thank God, I was worried.."

Yb: "Yn..I'm not our parents. I'm always going to be proud of you, even for your mistakes." He gave me and Calum a hug.

Calum: "We're excited and she's due in late April, early May. Speaking of which..we need to schedule an appointment asap for your OBGYN."

Yn: "Yeah, forgot about that."

Yb: "How was the tour, guys?"

Yn: "You're keeping up now?"

Yb: "Oh, I have to for my sister's safety." He exaggerated.

Michael: "Tour was fun, great, but exhausting. You know how it is."

Yb: "Couldn't imagine it."

Ashton: "Don't worry, mate, she's safe with us. We won't let anything happen to her."

Yb: "I appreciate it guys. Okay..you guys hungry?"

Yn: "Always." I laughed.

Yb: "I know that."

Luke: "I'm down to eat."

Calum: "What ya thinkin', love?" He rubbed my back.

I was zoned out, but snapped back into reality.

Yn: "Nothing, just tired from the tour." 

We ended up at a restaurant, but I'd rather not explain what we ate. It's literally not important, so I guess I'll just tell you what happened when we got back to LA.

Los Angeles

God, these flights are killing my energy. Calum's head was on my shoulder as he was sleeping and I just went on my phone to read. There's this book called Devoted, it's a dark mafia romance by Luna Mason. HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING. Hehe. But it is a third book to a series, so read the others first. It's about how this guy named Luca went from a foster kid to a mafia boss because of his father's estranged death and he kidnapped his enemy's daughter. Ugh, it's so good, I won't spoil it. But in the front it does say, "To all my dirty girls who think hand tattoos are just pretty necklaces. This one is for you. Mr. Russo will see you now..."

Before I could finish the 25th page, our plane landed. Calum was still sleeping, so I woke him up. 

Yn: "Baby, we're home." I gently shook him and he woke up slowly.