It's been a while. Um..I don't even know what to tell you. Ever since Covid-19, life hasn't felt the same. But uh, Calum and I are getting married soon, actually tomorrow. And August is already 2! My brother finally got to meet him, he had a week off last month, in July, so he spent time with August and Calum. 

I'm at my bachelorette party with my friends and Mali-Koa. Calum's at his bachelor's with the guys, their friends, my brother and August. 

Mali-Koa: "I'm so excited for you!"

Yn: "Thank you, Mali. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous."

Leilani: "You have nothing to be nervous for, Yn."

Yn: "Well..there's you guys, my brother, Michael's family, Luke's, and Ashton's..quite a lot of people to not fuck it up for. Especially Calum."

Blair: "Oh, come on, Yn. You're going to be great. And your dress is absolutely gorgeous!"

Nova: "Okay, okay. Let's distract her about tomorrow. Come on, you deserve to drink tonight." She raised her glass that was a cocktail mix.

Yn: "Fine, I'll take uh...Sex on the Beach."

Leilani: "I'm on it!" She walked over to the bar. 

We rented an Airbnb that has it's own private balcony that oversees the ocean with a pool.

Calum knows how to treat me right. He's not too far in case anything happens.

Leilani: "Here is your Sex on the Beach, Mrs. Hood."

Yn: "Jesus." I laughed and took a sip. Holy shit.

Leilani: "How is it?"

Yn: "That's really fucking good. I didn't know you could make drinks."

Leilani: "I'm a bartender now. So..that's explains the drinks." She smiled.

Yn: "Thanks, that's the best drink I've had since after August was born."

Leilani: "You're welcome, my lady." She giggled and ran off to Nova.

Mali-Koa: "Okay, ladies. What's the first thing we're doing right now? Face masks? Swimming? Dressing up for a night out or night in? Bride to be, what shall it be?"

Yn: "Um, I'd say a dip in the pool first, then face masks and dressing up afterwards."

Mali-Koa: "Alright, then. Everyone, get on your bikinis!"

We all ran into our shared rooms. I shared a room with Nova and Mali-Koa, but on separate beds of course, and Leilani and Blair in another.

I looked through my suitcase and found my white bikini.