16

We ended up skating for three hours and we were exhausted. Again, I played Chase Atlantic's new EP on our way home, but I played Slow Down. I was staring out the window as the song played.

I was blushing throughout the whole song. Halfway through, Calum moved his hand onto my thigh. His rings were cold as they touched my leg.

Calum: "Fuck me like I'm famous, huh?" He chuckled.

Yn: "I didn't say it, Mitchel did."

Calum: "Mitchel..well. You know..I actually know them."

My heart dropped to my ass, I kid you not.

Yn: "W-what? Y-you know Chase Atlantic?" I gave a concerning look.

Calum: "Yeah, they came to one of our shows back in twenty-twelve. And, I don't know if I should tell you.." He paused for a few seconds.

Yn: "Not tell me what, Calum?"

Calum: "Well..the guys and I asked them to hang with us for Christmas." He looked at me weird.

I looked at him, trying not to freak out.

Yn: "Really?" My voice got excited. 

Calum: "Yeah.." He dragged on.

We got back, walked through the front door and I was headed upstairs to put my skates away. Calum stayed downstairs and I saw him go out to the backyard. I decided I was gonna change into something else.

In like 10 minutes, I was finished getting ready and before I went back downstairs I felt like I was forgetting something but I couldn't tell what

In like 10 minutes, I was finished getting ready and before I went back downstairs I felt like I was forgetting something but I couldn't tell what. As I reached the end of the stairs, I went into the kitchen because I was getting a little hungry, so I found some strawberries and grapes. I grabbed a small bowl and washed them and put them in the bowl. I walked outside with it in my right hand, eating the berries with my left and then I see them. Motherfucking Chase Atlantic. Listen, I fucking love Calum's music, but..theirs just hits different.

I walked up behind Calum and he glances at me. 

Calum: "Well, look at you." He made me blush.

Yn: "Oh, stop it Cal." I giggled. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

Calum: "So, Mitchel, Clinton, Christian..this is Yn, my girlfriend."

Mitchel stood in between Ashton and Michael. Christian was next to Ashton and Clinton, and of course Clinton next to Luke. They were like in a circle almost.

Yn: "Hi, nice to meet you guys!" I was trying so hard not to fangirl, I felt my hands start to shake.

Mitchel: "Hey there!"

Christian: "Nice to meet you, Yn!"

Clinton: "Hello!"

Ashton: "Have you guys settled in yet?"

Mitchel: "Yeah, we find it welcoming. It's lovely."

Yn: "It's too bad that I'm only visiting for another week." I said as I ate the last of the strawberries and grapes.

Michael: "Yeah, I mean I'm sure if it was up to Cal you'd be staying here, but I'm not sure how your brother would handle that conversation."

Yn: "Don't even mention it. His answer will be no, even though I'm nineteen. It makes no sense,  I'm an adult. You'd think he would let me make my own decisions." I rolled my eyes.

Calum rubbed his hands on my lower back, ugh his hands feel nice.

Calum: "I'll deal with it. Besides, he got you to meet us. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't be here with you. I'm sure I could convince him to let you stay here."

Yn: "That's true..umm, I'll be right back." Calum took his hand off my back and nodded as he continued talking.

Calum: "Yeah, I wonder wh.." His voice faded out as I walked back into the kitchen to set my bowl in the sink. 

Shit, I forgot my earbuds in the room. I don't wanna seem rude, but I have this feeling I might have another anxiety attack. Speaking of anxiety...that's another thing I forgot, my medication. I didn't take it this morning, fuck. I walked back upstairs through our room and into the bathroom. I looked under the counter and found it in a bag. I grabbed a pill and swallowed it. Then I went searching for these new earbuds called AirPods that Apple released in September. When I found the case, I only took one out and connected my phone, but kept the volume low enough to engage with the guys. I put on Friends by Chase Atlantic of course and queued a random playlist I found saved. I ended up back outside and sat down on a chair by the pool. When I laid down, I immediately started to tap my fingers along.

Friends continued...

Just give me some time and space to realize
That you were busy lying, sleeping 'round with other guys
And what the hell were we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no
But I'm not hurt, I'm tense
'Cause I'll be fine without you, babe (Woo)

All of your friends have been here for too long
They must be waiting for you to move on (Woo)
Girl, I'm not with it I'm way too far gone
I'm not ready, eyes heavy now
Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved
Running in circles, now look what you've done (Woo)
Give you my word as you take it and run
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now (Woo)

I stopped tapping my fingers and went to my queued songs to skip through what I didn't wanna hear. I found this song called We Don't Talk Anymore by this guy named Charlie Puth. Hm, he has a nice voice. And he collaborated with Selena Gomez? Oh I can tell this song is good. Anyways, the guys were all talking about their career and their childhood. I was reading Calum's body language and he was looking fine as fuck too. Then, I see Christian walking my way.