11

After Dinner

I'm not gonna lie. Calum was looking fine as fuck. I want to- nope, not getting there. You thought. HA! Actually-

We got back home around 10. My brother was already asleep, which isn't unlike of him. I walked in through my bedroom door and started to take off my heels. I heard Calum taking his off too, and his jacket. I turned around for a second and fuck, he looks sexy as hell. I grabbed some clothes out of my drawer and went to go change in the bathroom but then he stopped me.

Calum: "And where are you goin'?"

Yn: "I was about to change.."

Calum: "Don't be shy now, let me help. It is your birthday, after all." He smirked.

Yn: "Mhm.." He stood behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. My body felt shivers all around from his touch.

He unzipped my dress, which fell onto the floor and left me alone in my bra and underwear. It made me drop my clothes I was holding. He turned me around to where I was facing him and kissed me. He then grabbed my ass, which shocked me and open my mouth more and let him slip his tongue in my mouth. Fuck, can this get any better? My body needed him. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He started to take off his shirt, then his pants and can I just say DAMN. I was watching his arms, and oh don't get me started on his tattoos. He laid me down and crawled on top of me. I like this sight. He kissed me on my lips again and moved down to my neck. God, I want him so bad right now. His hands started to wander around my body. But before he did anything, he stopped.

Yn: "Hey, why'd you stop?"

Calum: "Is this too soon? Are you even comfortable with th-"

Yn: "Calum..Cal, I am one hundred percent okay. I mean, it may be too soon, but I really don't care. I've always wanted you to be mine and now you are."

Calum: "Alright, but please, let me know if you want to stop."

Yn: "I promise."

He smiled and went down and started to kiss my thighs. He proceeded to remove my underwear and began fingering me. He used his other hand to rub my clit and I was trying to stop my moans, so I bit my lip as hard as I could. My legs reached over his shoulders and he stopped fingering me. Seconds after, I felt his tongue all over me.

Yn: "Oh, fuck, Calum." I said while trying to be quiet. I grabbed a hold of his hair.

My body started to feel hot and he was going on for quite some time. He finally stopped and came back up to kiss me again and I tasted myself. He got up and started to search his pants' pockets and found a condom. Of course he does.

Calum: "Tonight is all about you, babe. I want this to be special."

Yn: "It already is, I wouldn't want this any other way." I smiled.

He ripped off the packaging and took off his underwear. WOAH GAHD DAMN. (ifykyk lol) He put on the condom and reassured I was okay with it. He started to fuck me, oh my lord. I feel like I can't breathe.

Yn: "Oh, shit." I said not realizing not all of him was in me.

Calum: "Fuck, you're so tight." We both couldn't stop moaning.

My hands started to grip the sheets as he ended up getting deeper. Then my hands moved to his back, scratching the fuck out of him. My body was full on shaking by now. His hands held onto my hips to thrust into me harder. We went on for hours and I knew I was close, and I could tell he was too.

Calum: "Oh, baby, I'm-" before he could finish his sentence we both came.

Yn: "Fuck, Calum, I had no idea you were that big." I laughed.

He pulled out and got up to throw the condom away. I covered myself up with the blanket. He put on a pair of sweatpants he had in his bag and grabbed the clothes off the floor that I dropped and brought them over to me. He was kind enough to help me put my shirt and sweatpants on. My legs were hurting so much I couldn't get up and I fell on the floor. Calum laughed but he helped me up.

Yn: "Oh shut it, Hood."

Calum: "Make me." He said grinning.

Yn: "If I could, I would."

He sat me back on the bed and laid down next to me. I rolled over on top of him to lay my head on his chest and my hand on his abdomen. Ugh, his abs are sexy as fuck. He grabbed the blanket to cover us and his arms wrapped around my lower back.

Yn: "Sorry about your back." I giggled.

Calum: "I love it, really. I'm sure there'll be more." He said cocky.

Yn: "I love you, Calum."

Calum: "I love you, Yn." He caressed my hair and I was starting to fall asleep.