I walked into our bedroom and sat down on the bed. Fuck, we haven't though about any names for our baby yet. I got back up and walked into the living room. 

Yn: "Hey, we haven't thought about any names yet.."

Calum: "Oh, yeah, shit forgot about that. Well..what do you have in mind?"

Yn: "I don't know, we should ask everyone what they think and then find some online if we don't like those names."

Calum: "Sounds good, I'll text everyone to meet us here."

Yn: "Okay." I smiled and walked behind him on the couch to kiss him. 

Calum: "Baby.."

Yn: "Yeah?"

Calum: "I love you."

Yn: "I love you, too."

I walked back into the room and started making the bed. By the way..I'm almost 8 months. My stomach got huge. It's March 16th now. Speaking of which, their music video of Who Do You Love with The Chainsmokers comes out on the 25th, I'm really excited to see how it turned out. I was there for moral support, obviously. I can't believe how far they've come. I'm really proud of Calum, and the guys of course, because you know I've always had a view on musicians..they always wanna fuck someone and then just leave them, or they're just pricks behind the walls. But that's not the case with these guys here. They're genuinely lovely, kind and very supportive of everyone. That's why I love them, they're my family.

Anyways, I was finished making the bed and I decided to sit outside for a bit. I posted on my Instagram story of Calum and I with our friends not too long ago. We had a movie night outside in Luke's backyard and he has a big ass projector screen. We watched Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral, God Tyler Perry's movies are always funny as shit. I had stayed up that night while Calum was sleeping when we got back to our house. Something was keeping me up. I just watched Futurama in the living room and made myself noodles. But I eventually got bored of it. So I went on my phone and was on Twitter, scrolling through the posts on Calum's timeline. There was a post of him and Luke's conversation of Luke saying "You headed now?" and Calum just sending him one of the Game Pigeon games of basketball. Of course. And there was another tweet of Calum saying how "Wall-E is the only movie that makes me feel anything," God, I love Wall-E. The rest were just about their Youngblood album and what not. Fuck, I'm tired now. I might as well go back to bed. I walked back into our room and laid down.

Calum: "Where were you?"

Yn: "Oh, hey, sorry I couldn't sleep."

Calum: "Something on your mind?"

Yn: "I don't know, I just have a feeling. I can't tell what's wrong."

Calum: "I'm sure it's nothing. And you know you could've woken me up, I can stay up for you."

Yn: "Really, it's okay, I didn't wanna bother you."

Calum: "You never bother me. You're my fiancé, I'll help you through whatever it is you need."

Yn: "Okay, well, we can go back to bed now. I love you, Calum."

Calum: "I love you, too, Yn."

He snuggled me in my arms. 

Back to the next morning, our friends finally got here. It only took them 45 minutes because of LA's traffic. I thought my state's was bad..

I heard a faint voice yell.

Leilani: "We're heerrreeee!"

Calum: "Hey guys!"

Ashton: "Hey mate, what's up?"