Ashton still has my phone..

Calum and I sat down on the couch, we're waiting for Luke and Christian to wake up now. Clinton was on the left side, we were on the left middle, and Michael laid down on the right side. Then Ashton comes back out, but he's only talking to Nova.

Ashton: "Alright, well, I'm gonna give Yn her phone back."

N: "Okay, it was nice to talk to you again!"

Ashton: "Same as well, bye Nova."

N: "Bye Ashton." He hung up and gave me my phone.

Ashton: "There you are."

Yn: "Thanks."

My eyes were finally dry and we finally see Luke and Christian come out.

Luke: "I haven't slept like that in a long time." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

Yn: "Well, hurry and wake up, it's Christmas!"

There's a lot of gifts, but there's 8 people here

There's a lot of gifts, but there's 8 people here..so it's really not much. Everyone was waking up before opening presents, I certainly was the most excited. I always loved Christmas..even though I rarely got anything. Also, I did get the guys christmas gifts, but kinda last minute. I didn't know we were gonna have Chase Atlantic here, otherwise I would've prepared a long time ago.

Luke: "Whose goin' first?"

Yn: "Does it matter?"

Michael: "I don't think it does. But, why not have our guests do theirs first?" He looked at the other band.

Mitchel: "We don't mind, right?"

Clinton: "I'm up to it."

Christian: "It's fine with me."

They walk up to the tree and started searching for gifts with their names. Mitchel had found a small medium gift, Clinton's was a bit smaller, and Christian's was a squared box for like clothes.

Christian started opening his and it was a framed vinyl of his band's song 'Friends' hitting a million streams on Spotify.

Christian: "NO WAY, we hit one million streams?"

Mitchel: "WHAT?"

Clinton: "That's fuckin' sick!"

Mitchel opened his gift and it was a pair of custom shoes.

Mitchel: "This is cool as hell."

"