Honeymoon

We're on our honeymoon in Bali, it's so pretty here, especially at night. We were outside on the pool deck. When I said something that caught Calum off guard.

Yn: "I want another baby."

He quickly turned his head as we were walking out to see the ocean.

Calum: "What?" He started laughing.

Yn: "I want a girl. I miss being pregnant and you'd be an amazing girl dad."

Calum: "Like..now?"

Yn: "Mhm." I smiled.

He picked me up and spun me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I felt his tongue trying to take over and I let him. He carried me by the pool and dropped me down in the water.

Yn: "What the fuck, Calum?!"

Calum: "You're wet now, ain't ya?" He chuckled.

Yn: "Oh, shut up, Hood."

He quickly jumped in after he dropped me and swam towards me.

Calum: "God, you're..so gorgeous." He kissed my neck and down to my chest as he was towering over me.

His touch was making me wet already. He took off my bikini set and was sucking on my neck and I let out a moan.

Calum: "Ya like that?"

Yn: "Mmm, baby..just fuck me already." I begged.

Calum: "Whatever you want, Princess."

He took off his shorts and aligned himself. He looked at me and I nodded in reassurance. I held onto his bicep tightly as he thrusted in me.

Yn: "Fuck!"

Calum: "You alright, love?"

Yn: "Mhm..I just...forgot how big you are."

He smirked at my comment and sped up a bit. After a while, I was adjusted to his size and he was going harder every time. I was scratching the fuck out of his back and he grabbed my wrists and held them together.

Calum: "Don't want ya comin' already now."

I was moaning louder because I can't touch him.

Yn: "Fuck, Calum!"

Calum: "Scream my name, baby."

We're both really sweaty, but he looks hot as fuck.

Yn: "Shit, Calum!"

Calum: "Fuck, baby, you're so tight."

I started kissing his chest and then sucking on his collarbone. I heard him let out a little moan and I bit my lip to stop mine. After a few seconds, I left a bruise and Calum had pulled out. But after he did that, he immediately flipped me over so I was looking at the view. He grabbed onto my hips and started fucking me again, but this was a different way of feeling pleasure. I was already at my high. He got a hold of my hands and rested his on top. He was more rough and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head.

Yn: "Oh- shit.." I was panting. "Babe..I'm gonna come."

Calum: "Fuck-" I felt him come in me.

Yn: "Shit, Calum, didn't know you wanted another one so bad." I laughed.

Calum: "Well, I want a girl, too. So, I'm gonna get you a girl." He smiled.

We both got out and walked quickly to get cleaned up in the shower. And that was round two.

Calum picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I started kissing his cheek, then his neck again, leaving small bites. Then I found his sweet spot and he was moaning. We got to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I felt the cold water slowly getting hotter every second. The hot water felt really nice and Calum started sucking on my skin. 

Calum: "God, I can't get enough of you." He said as he pulled away and he was under the water now.

Yn: "I love you. But, I'm fuckin' cold. Put me under the water again."

Calum: "Alright, alright." He smiled.

He put me under the water and it ran down my body

He put me under the water and it ran down my body. I felt his eyes stare at my boobs.

Yn: "Cmon now, stop staring, baby. Do what you want to me."

He kissed my lips a few more times before going to my boobs. His tongue was moving all around my chest, but stopped when he got to my nipple and started sucking on it.

Yn: "Mm, fuck.." I put my hand against the glass and the other was running through his wet hair.

Then I could feel his dick poking me.

Yn: "Calum..." I moaned out his named.

Calum: "What is it, baby?"

I giggled as I point down to his dick. He knew what I meant and his dick slid in me.

Yn: "God- dammit, Calum.."

I don't know how I'm not dead, like his dick is fucking..like...a lot. He kept hitting my g-spot and I felt like I was about to faint.

Calum: "Come for me, darlin', you sound so beautiful."

I did what he told me to and we both came again, panting like we just chased after each other. He pulled out of me and let me down to finally shower.

Calum: "We should have a girl comin' soon." He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

Yn: "I hope so." I kissed him.

2 Weeks Later

We were back home now from our honeymoon and it was really early in the morning. I felt the urge to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom.

Calum: "Baby, are you okay?" He ran towards me and was watching August in the crib.

Yn: "I, uh..I think I'm pregnant again." I looked at him.

Calum: "Really?" He smiled as he found a new pregnancy test box under the sink.

Yn: "I'll let you know in a few minutes, go watch our son."

I grabbed the box and opened it up. I grabbed one of the tests and peed on it. Now we wait.