Wild Tiger

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- The best aim test ended much faster than I expected and of course, who could win instead of my favorite freak, I expected him to win after all he could just blink and hit three targets at once, this guy never missed, and also to my surprise, I could get the fourth place as I was just a little bit better and experienced than most of the other water na'vi.

Of course, the freak trio got the first three places and the rest of the three places were for lucky na'vi who managed to hit the target, it wasn't that hard to hit a target but it was hard to hit it with an arrow because if it was a spear instead, of course, I was the one winning then like I always did in the past

After the race ended there were just na'vies going around the freak trio and clapping their hands and congratulating them, and even tho the girl freak and the huge forehead one managed to escape, he... didn't

And it didn't seem the crowd was going to leave him alone anytime soon, not that I was jealous or something, yeah he did get all the attention this time, and even tho I did get all that in the past races I managed to win, yet it wasn't that I wasn't jealous because of that he got all the attention i think it was something else.

I was somewhere on the side rocks, even tho my sister and Rotxo left with the other two freaks, I stood there and scoffed at that crowd, " Hey there Ao " Ax'el came in, and I thought he would poof right after I eyed him after the small fight we had two weeks ago, I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him with an side-eye.

" Yeah, ok I get that you're still angry, but I and the guys wanted to ask you if you'd like to hang out? " I sighed, " Where exactly? " I asked, " We can go to the north part of the beach we have nice places to sit and a big palm tree to protect us from the sun," he said, I sighed once again before answering.

" Very well, " I said and got up to follow him until we got to the north part of the beach where another five guys were placed in random places, come off them on the sand and others on their rocks, some guys waved at me and I just gave a nod.

I sat down on my rock not so far away from the rest so the shadow would get to me and I wouldn't stay in the sunlight, " So do you guys feel ready for the papaya ball game? " some guy asked as there were answers around, I also nodded,

" Hm, I don't know, we might have issues this year, " Ax'el said, I raised an eyebrow out of my bored mood, " What issue? " a guy asked, " But Ax'el couldn't finish his sentence as a group of three girls randomly joined into our group.

" Heyy~ " the first girl said, she was the tallest one of all of the girls and she had medium curly hair that looked like my sister's but she did have longer hair and she took care of it much better than this girl was, she had accessories all over her with shells and silver around her neck and had these huge bracelets around her wrist and somehow called that fashion.

I think her name was Yira'ki or something, " Hey babe " Ax'el answered as she came behind him and rested her elbows on his shoulders from behind and then hugged him as he sat down, then the rest of the other two girls came in, the second one had again black hair yet she had two blue stripes on her side parts of the hair, and also had neck-length a bit wavy at the end,

She also had silver accessories on yet her fashion seemed way better than what Yira'ki girl had, and she seemed way nicer and less cringe than the other two girls, she just followed Yira'ki around like some kind of dog and she seemed like she didn't wanted to be here as she was pretty shy

And I could relate to the 'I don't want to be here' part, and then the third girl came into view, and she had somehow lighter hair than the other two and didn't have any accessory but some kind of copper necklace around her neck and her hair was even longer then Tsireya's or even mine, it was long and she had some kind of dead starfish crown on her hair which looked pretty interesting and creative, again way better fashion style.