Little N(eteyam)

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- As Neteyam finally closed the door, I was left with a very messy room and a lonely cabin only for myself,

Don't get me wrong I love alone time, without my parents to bother me or my sister being around all the time, but still with Neteyam it wasn't exactly alone time, even tho I see it that way.

I was so freaking happy I could manage stuff with Neteyam, we were boyfriends now a word that I still can't even believe I can use on him, it's like a dream I never dreamed of come true,

It wasn't well what I planned to have with him, to come out to my parents and sister and let the whole world know about us, but after all that's immature of me to do, Neteyam needs to feel as ready and as happy as me when that time will come, and if that meant me waiting for him then it won't bother me anymore,

He wasn't ashamed of me and I get that now, he didn't fear his siblings he is scared of this whole come out stuff, and I can't blame him, he probably heard everything from his father, and by what he told me more or less being different like we are isn't exactly a good thing you need to be proud of, even tho I am.

Who wouldn't be proud of having the hottest boy on Pandora?

I finally went to my room and started making my messy bed, which looked like War World Three, horrible to be honest,

As I finished the bed I finally went to make something to eat, I should have done that before so Neteyam would have something to eat on his way home as it was past dinner anyway but oh well-

" Hello, son " I heard as the door opened I was in the kitchen, I looked to the side as I was making a poor fruit salad, I'm not exactly the best cook, alr?

" Hi- Dad " I responded as I put the salad on the dining table, " Haven't you eaten? It's already past dinner " he added, i nodded a no, " Not really, Mom didn't come home yet " He nodded, " I know, she will come soon " he said.

I sat down and I handed my dad a fork, " Thank you, " he said as I nodded and took two plates bringing them to the table,

"Son, do you have anything to do in the morning? " he asked me as I went in and ate some fruits from my plate, " Hm- "I said looking up, I didn't want to join him in anything in the morning. 

" I don't know- " I said as I got an instant frown from my dad, " Aonung. " he said as I sighed and put my fork down, " Dad- I don't know, I see tomorrow," I said as he also placed his fork down, " Actually I would like if you free your program so you can come with me " he added I frowned to myself,

" Dad- "

" Aonung you haven't joined me in the ten or so tasks I had for you, I am worrying, I am that bad of a dad my son doesn't want to hang out with me? " he said as I sighed,

" No. " I responded, as he pushed his plate a bit, " Then I want you to meet me in the morning at the vest side of the beach. " said, I frowned, " Do I..? " I said almost quietly,

My father got up and looked at me, " You have to. Young chief. " he finally said as he placed his plate in the sink and went to his room.

I finally sighed and throw back in the salad bowl the fruits I had on my plate, my dad was such an annoying bitch.

I put the plate in the sink and went into my room instead of closing the door behind me.

----------------------------------

- As morning came, I felt a big headache coming on, but as more as I overthought about it I realized I had to be warmer with my dad, as he said I quite avoided him since the whole Neteyam situation happened, which I don't regret at all.

I finally made a quick messy bun and went fast to where my dad told me to meet I got a bit late there saw my dad with a big frown on his face,

" You're late," he said as I breathed out from the running, " Sorry- I woke up late " I explained he faced away from me jumping into the sea, as I followed him, 

As we went somewhere deep down, he handed me my spear and we found something looking like a cave, some kind of big fishes in it which to me looked like some kind of family. I guess, they were cute, two big ones and two babies playing inside the cave, I turned to my dad as he just pointed at the cave,

' Kill everything you found inside ' he signed me with his hands, I frowned at him as I looked at the cave again, ' The fish family..? ' I signed to him.

He nodded.

I froze in place, why would we kill a happy fish family anyway, ' Why? " I signed to him, and he frowned back at me and signed me, 'Their eating baby ilus ' he added as I sighed to myself.

I hate when that happens, but I didn't want to kill a family, man.

' can't we kill other ones tho- ' this kind of big fish does eat baby ilus but I saw this kind everywhere where we were, they alone weren't the only issue I thought as He took my spear from my hands and pushed it to my chest as I grabbed it again, ' Do it. ' he signed again with a mad look. I sighed.

I finally aimed for the biggest fish on there and killed it in a shot, the others started to swim away in fear, Dad pushed me by my shoulder, ' catch the baby fishes ' he said as I went on my way as he went after the bigger fish almost as tall as his leg.

I finally went after the two babies, and found one of them in a craved hole in a rock, killing him in a shot with my spear as I looked behind finding the other one watching the whole thing, I genuinely felt so fucking bad now.

I start following it trying to keep up with the small fish who was insanely fast, I finally manage to get it in a corner and get close to it aiming at him, raising the spear above my head and fixing my eyes on the target.

His big eyes were golden yellow looking at me in fear and sadness with a blue pattern all over him ready to accept his fate, I felt my heart grow with mercy, he looked exactly like Neteyam...

My hand was shaking as I shot.

And hit the rock behind it, I went closer as the baby fish froze in front of me, I petted his head and his long-like lantern on top of his head as deep-sea fishes had, and used my well bad fish language to speak to it.

' Run and hide little N, sorry for what I did to your family. ' I finally said somehow and I wish it came out like that, as he nudged his head to my chest, as he was bigger than my whole head and went fast in another way as I took the spear from the rock wall and went on my way.

🐠