Elastic Younglet

|🌀|Aonung POV:

⚠️-TW- Horny Stuff!!/Smut!!

- I couldn't help it, I couldn't do anything anymore, as my skin crawled on me, but this time it wasn't begging me to hurt it, more to please it.

I was young, and I knew that I was too young not to be a virgin, but to the world of popular kids where I grew up, if you were truly a virgin you had no chance of joining their world, and if tho I always founded that stupid, like hella stupid, I never could add a word to it,

I would love to say I only did it once, but it's not true, because even tho a lot of girls were going after me even before I met Rotxo and became popular, and not to add after, I swear I couldn't even go outside for a few second and I had every girl of this island right at my door.

And as Neteyam asked me before if I liked it. I never lied to him, I didn't like or enjoyed any of the girls I fucked with, not even a single one of them, even tho I always gaslighted myself into thinking it was a normal feeling that it had to feel this way and sex simply suck, nothing too complicated for my head, but in reality, I was wrong.

I couldn't help thinking now why I didn't enjoy my time with any of those girls while I am deeply, deeply in love with my actual boyfriend now, how I am so attracted to him when we never actually did something like fucking or any of the stuff I did with those girls.

I let my hands over my face laying on my back on the bed groaning and feeling lonely, and extremely horny, I just really wish I could do something else than something like this, but it is what it is, I started my so-called 'sex life' so early in my life, I couldn't help and be horny.

I sighed deeply, as I got up from standing down on my bed my mind tried to make different escapes from what happened earlier by thinking at Neteyam which in my state right now wasn't helping me at all,

I laid back down, and I felt my member harden, I groaned in pain slamming my head back into the pillow, biting my lip as pictures flew in my head, Neteyam flew in my head rent free and I felt so embarrassed with everything because I know how weak I am when it comes to him.

I slowly lowered my clothing, somewhere to my knees as the darkness of the room filled me, letting my hand to an already full erection, letting myself go up and down around it, instantly groaning even more in pleasure this time,

I was a fool, I couldn't even believe what I was doing at the moment, standing here with my head fitted into the pillow, jerking off with pictures of my boyfriend going into my mind, pictures of a guy.

I would love to stay in this denial forever, to not let myself think about what I am thinking right now, all this time not enjoying sex with girls, every time I would force myself trying to be hard enough to fuck those girls.

And that one time, when I was extremely young, around 12-13 or something like that, and I simply didn't like the girl in front of me, but she was a part of the popular group I was so desperate to join, I had to do it.

I couldn't help it, I was a younglet training to be a warrior with one of my dad's friends, he was around 20-21 at that time, and he was so fucking hot.

Buffy's arms and stomach, his long firm collar bone and a perfect jawline with stripes going around his V-line, his loose clothing around his lil bum swinging around trying to show me how to hunt.

I thought of him that day, so I could get erect, I let my eyes close imagining I was fucking him and that girl had the best day of her life.

I never let myself go back to that, I didn't love that guy I can't even remember his name, as I did with Neteyam, but he was so hot and I was a young little fanboy around him just like all of my other girl's colleagues, at training.