Best Big Brother

|🌟|Neteyam POV:

" She's amazing! I showed her every toy I made myself and she loved them! " Tuk said as we walked back to our cabin I smiled at her, " Really? " I said and she nodded doing her little jumps,

" Did anything else happen today? " I asked Tuk, and she nodded a no, " A random guy kinda called me a freak..but Ani'ta took my side and almost beat him up, " She said, I raised an eyebrow.

" Called you a freak? " I'll snap his head open, she nodded yet didn't look sad, " But I don't care, Ani said I'm one of the coolest freaks she ever met! " she said happily so I returned her wide smile, she liked this girl Ani'ta she met a week ago at the 'daycare' I didn't meet her but I would love to.

" She seems very lovely," I said and Tuk agreed, " She is! Her parents also work a lot so we spend a lot of time together," she said and I smiled at her, I was really happy she found someone to hang out with,

" You want me to pick you up at the same time, tomorrow? " I asked her, it was a full-out night but not too late either but past dinner anyway, Mom and Dad won't be home so there's no point in hurrying back home.

" Yeah! Can you? please.." she said, I nodded, " Of course, there's no point in taking you early if you feel loved there, " I said and she hugged me I hugged her back too, "You're one of my favorite brothers Neteyam," she said proud, I rolled my eyes a bit, " You know your only other brother is Lo'ak, right? " I said and she looked at me with a sassy look, " Of course. " I giggled.

As we kept walking Tuk added, " Also one of my other friends just got a boyfriend " she said, I raised an eyebrow, boyfriend? " At her age? " I asked and she nodded, " She's like 12 or something, she's older than me," she said, still pretty young,

" Good for her I guess," I said, " Lo'ak got her girlfriend already or? " she asked me which I almost chuckled, " Girlfriend? " I asked, " Yeah, Tsireya! I mean come on, I am young but not blind," she said and I smiled at her, she's so clever sometimes she reminds me of Mom, " Not yet, " I said.

" Dam, I mean can you blame her- are we talking about the same Lo'ak here? " a laugh escaped me, " Yeah, I mean that's true "I responded.

" Kiri also has some tension with Rotxo was that his name? " I nodded, " That's true, Rotxo likes Kiri a lot "I responded and she also nodded, " I ship them," she said proudly,

" Yeah, I like Rotxo he's a good guy," I said, " True, True, he will treat Kiri just right " she agreed with me,

" What about you? " she asked me, I raised an eyebrow, " What do you mean? " I asked, " You know- do you got someone you like? " she said, which almost shocked me, I felt my ears go red at that question.

" I don't know. " I said, and she also raised an eyebrow and put her arms to her chest, " You're lying aren't you? " she said again as I side smiled to her, " I'm not," I said.

" What are they like? " she asked me as we slowed down from walking and I sighed, I love Tuk but I don't think I can- fuck it...

" Handsome.. " I almost mumbled, and she nodded, " Good, you deserve someone pretty," she said to me smiling, I returned the smile, " What else? "

" They are strong, and well a bit arrogant and full of themselves, " I responded, she made a thinking face, " Hmm- well I'm sure that's a bad thing, but maybe you can make them less arrogant," she said which made me giggle, " True, I can, " I said.

" Are they treating you right? " she asked me, well that's a good question, " They make me happy. " I responded instead, smiling " Well that's good enough," she said.

After a short time, we finally got to our cabin and we came in, I was expecting to find the emptiness of an empty cabin but I didn't.

" Look who finally came home," said Lo'ak as soon as we entered the cabin, " Where have you two been? " he asked us, as Tuk just dropped her bag and went to her room, " She has extra hours at the daycare " I responded, he scoffed, " Why didn't you told me then? " he said, I raised my shoulders, " I forgot- " I said and he sighed.

Not long after Lo'ak picked Tuk's bag up and placed it on the table, the room opened and slammed the wall of the cabin we both turned almost jumping from the loud sound our sister standing there breathing heavily with small tears in her eyes, both of us got scared as I got closer to her fast,

" Kiri are you ok!? " I said fast closing the door as she dropped to the floor balled herself up with her tail around her, and lightly sobbed, " He kissed me..." she mumbled, my ears pined up and so did Lo'aks who also came closer

" Who- " Lo'ak asked as turned to Kiri again, " Rotxo? " I asked and she nodded, " Why- " Lo'ak asked again, " Lo'ak go see Tuk, " I said, as he just left the situation in a blink, I simply sat down next to her. 

" You don't like him? " I asked softly, " I do " she sobbed to herself, I moved her hair behind her ears, " Then? what's the issue " I asked, and she sighed loudly, " We are different species, Neteyam, no one ever saw an omatacaya and a metkayina together. " she said

I patted her knee, " Who even cares what they saw or not, if he makes you happy and safe, then the species doesn't matter, Sister. " I said to her, as she whipped her tears.

" But- what mom and dad will say- " she asked me, I sighed " Does it matter? their not home half the time, I will deal with them if anything happens anyway, you being happy is more important " I assured her.

" You think so.. ? " she asked me I nodded, " I am sure of. " I responded, hugging her, which she returned, " You're the best big brother I ever had," she said, and I rolled my eyes a bit again, " I am the only big brother you ever had, " I said and she giggled.

" The best one either way," she said smiling.

|🌙|

- TYSM FOR 9k you guys truly make me happy with every comment and vote and I hope this story has made you as happy as it makes me! 💗

(Don't forget to drink water and be happy today! 😼)