Cyan eyes.

|🌟|Neteyam POV:

- I think sometimes having siblings is beautiful, and very warm because you know fact that when you gonna be old and weak, know that your siblings will be there to share their life with you, so you'll never be alone.

Well, fuck that.

" JUST KEEP SWIMING! " I screamed at the top of my lungs, at my stupid brother who stopped in place because some water got in his ear, " STOP SHOUTING! " He shouted back at me.

" I don't even know why are we trying to be honest " Said Kiri who was next to me, I sighed and lay back on the sand, " We need to at least look like we know what are we doing," I said 

" That's true, but it's not going to happen with that idiot drowning over there " She pointed at Lo'ak who was drowning ( /hj )

" I guess " I answered as I laid my face into my palms, " I still don't quite get it, bro, I mean? we have one more day before the comp thing they want us to go to, " she said

" I know, I just- I don't know, we should train more," I said, I don't know why I was so fed up with being a good team for this competition in reality none of us wanted to go too, it was just- something inside me that wanted to be the best water na'vi, even tho I was not even a water na'vi? 

" So, what else is on the list without the duo swim race? " She said, I took the piece of paper and look through it, " Well, we have a ground race? " I said, " Something that is not a race? " Kiri added, annoyed.

" Well we have 'the best climber' " I said, as Kiri raised an eyebrow, " climber? For what rocks? " she added, " I guess " I answered

" That's boring " I nodded, " Something else? " she asked,

" We have- fastest rider- "I felt my voice get weaker there for a bit, fuck.

" Oh, well at least we'll be good at that thing at least " My sister added, as I gave a forced smile, only for the fact that I didn't know how to ride yet.

" We should find something else- " Lo'ak took a big breath in, as he came from the water, " To train- " he finished.

" Yeah, but what? " Kiri asked.

Before I could give Lo'ak the list we had so he could see the other stuff we can train with, the three of us got splashed right in our faces by a medium yet random wave, as I open my eyes to somewhat of six na'vi's on their Ilu, laughing.

" Hey! What the fuck is your problem " Lo'ak snapped at the group of boys, " What? We didn't do anything " the front na'vi said, as he was closer to us than the other five, " I'm surprised I didn't find you eaten, by now " he said in a mocking tone, as I got up from the wet sand pound all of us stood, " I swear if you speak again I will bite your EAR OFF! " Lo'ak kissed in anger, as the front guy jumped down getting on the sand close to Lo'ak.

" That's enough " I stood in front of Lo'ak, as the guy backed away, " Who are you to tell me what to do.. " he said in an arrogant tone, looking at me frowning deeply, I fixed my eyes on him.

" I'm pretty sure, we didn't do anything wrong to just get splashed like that " Kiri added rudely also getting up from the sand, " Oh well you did, you did something very bad," he said in a weird yet annoying tone backing off as he was circled by the other guys, I never looked away from his eyes, "Like what, " Lo'ak said still hissing.

" You live," He said, as the other started laughing insanely loud, Lo'ak frown deepen, " We should go. " I said in my calm tone as I turned away slightly pushing Lo'ak to walk in the other way of the problem, Kiri also following,

"Hey! Where do you think you're going you freak? " The guys said as I heard his footsteps on the sand behind me, also more of those followed after him, " Just go," I said calmly to Lo'ak.

" HEY! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! " He yelled, as I heard him come even closer from behind me, until I heard running and before I could turn to punch the guy he had his fist ready to swing at me, and- 

BAM.

" THE FUCK- " I heard him yell as I turned around fast, he was on the sand laid down with a red cheek, and that prick- in front of me, as I saw his back.

" WHAT THE FUCK AO! " He yelled, as that prick stood in place, watching him mad, Rotxo and Tsireya were not too far away from all of this, " Scram off, Ax'el " he hissed looking deeply at the guy

" What the fuck do you think you're doing! " the guy yelled. 

" Do you want to upset my father, in the middle of the competition session? Ax'el," he spoke directly, no mumbling, no looking away for the guy that stood down, looking up at him.

Interesting

" Fuck off... " the guys said as he got up, " Let's get out of here, the show is over, " The guys said mad at the other five guys from behind him, as all of them got on their Ilu's, in a blink they looked like they poofed.

As I stood frozen in my place, Lo'ak and Kiri moved closer to Tsireya and Rotxo, as he turned slightly to look at me, 

Cyan eyes. deeply fixing and looking at me from the top of my head to down to my feet, he said nothing.

" Don't let those assholes ruin your day, guys " Tsireya said as she joined next to me, Lo'ak followed her, and her being close to me took my glare off his eyes.

" We won't, don't worry," I said smiling at her, as she nodded, " Need help with training? " she offered, as Lo'ak nodded, all his anger gone now, wow " Sure do! " he said, as we all followed her, not that prick tho.

Or ' Ao ' as I heard that guy called him.

|🌙|

- FUN FACT OF THE DAYY:

(me asf when I see someone commented on my story<3)

VOTE YOU BOZO AND DROP A FOLLOW FOR MORE GAYNESS (really, support me u bozos /j 🤗)