Teasing Hurts.

|🌀|Aonung POV:

- My heart was pumping very fast as he held my chin in a tough grip, I was so confused by his actions, I just felt worried for him.

I closed my eyes when he said that, I was scared and yet hella worried for him, what happened, what did I do to make him act this way towards me,

I felt myself start shaking, I was confused, and I felt lonely and scared and I didn't know what I did wrong to get Neteyam mad-

Until I felt two soft lips kissing mine.

And two warm arms surrounded me in a tight hug, as I opened my eyes in confusion, feeling his body so tense and fragile as he hugged me in despair, " What happened..." I heard him talk once again, his face nuzzled into my chest as he hugged me, his voice now soft, more worried, and calm.

I let my arms around him too letting my head rest onto his kissing it as I tightened the hug from my side too, I sighed deeply, I felt guilty making him so worried and stressed.

" I- I don't know.." I responded to him as he raised his head from my chest and frowned a little at me this time, " You don't know what made you feel like- you know.." He'd whisper a bit letting his eyes to the side and back to me,

I looked to the side too, " I fucked it up with your siblings..." I saw his eyes darken, as he held my cheek letting himself more higher to reach me, " My brother is an asshole. an idiot. you're such a nice person, an amazing future chief, and the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. " He began talking slowly, deeply, and seriously as he held my cheek, i couldn't help but smile and slightly roll my eyes.

" You're just saying this to make me feel better " I added as he grabbed my chin suddenly again, pulling me down to an eye level as I got a shiver down my spine, meeting those beautiful golden eyes staring at me with anger, " I don't. I mean this Aonung. " He added again in that serious voice, I smiled back at him like a fool.

" Thank you. " I added again, as he let himself smile to the corner of his mouth, pressing his lips, softly pecking mine still didn't let go of my chin,

" I'm still mad at you. " He added letting my chin go as he dropped down picking that knife, throwing it somewhere in the corner of the room, out of my sight.

I felt uncomfortable now, " I'm sorry- " I said again as he fixed his eyes onto me again with his little frown on, " You don't get to say sorry in this, Aonung, you promised me! You'd tell me whenever this feeling of yours happens again..! " he'd add struggling to keep himself calm, I could see that.

" I know. " I said in a sighing manner letting myself drop down, with my back to the kitchen cabinets, letting my head rest on my knees, as I let my hands to my head, and I could feel him get down in front of me reaching for my face, raising my chin slightly so I could look at him.

" I won't lie to you now, I won't, alright? I hate this, I hate sharing my feelings but I am so fucking terrified right now for you. " He'd add in a serious tone, I frowned at him, " I can't even imagine what you could do with that- if I didn't come to you- " He'd stop himself from talking, as I let myself look to the side,

" Aonung. " He'd add making me fix my eyes with his again, and when I did I could see a slightly bigger worry, his eyes almost breaking into crying and I had never seen him cry before.

He came closer breaking my legs open and got to my chest almost in a hugging pose as he sat on his knees two heads taller than me now cupping my face into his hands, raising it so I could still look at him,

" If you ever feel like this again. ever I mean. come over to me, go outside, and walk a few hours if I can't reach you, but please...please " He cupped my cheeks tighter, I nodded back at him, but he frowned instead this time,

" With you're words. " He'd command me again, making my cheeks flush for a second there, again. I slightly frowned, " I will- " His frown didn't disappear instead he let himself even more down, raising my chin even higher as he brushed his finger forth and back on my lower lip.

" You will, what. " He'd ask me again as my eyes wandered at his finer moving on my lower lip and then I eyed his eyes again, i felt sweaty for some reason.

Why does this kind of action, always make my mind shut up, making me only focus on Neteyam instead of the actual thing that makes me go into that state again?

I swallowed in dryness, as I felt my neck tighter, as he had this wide smirk on him, I tried responding once again, " I will come to you when I feel like that ever again. " His frown didn't disappear again, i tilted my head slightly in confusion as my skin was crawling again onto me, but this time it was crawling to be kissed by him.

" I promise-! " I added as I thought more about what he asked me to say I would do, he instantly smirked back at me leaned in, and started to kiss my lips.

I let my hands around his waist, one of them going up his back slowly caressing it as he cupped my face so softly kissing me gently,

He let himself lower as he broke the kiss going down and started to kiss my neck as he went on his fours with only one hand resting on my chest I let my head lay on the cabinet behind me giving him more space so he could kiss me.

He started biting my neck, going even lower to my collar bone kissing the edges, licking me, as I felt my body get hotter by the minute,

He started going up again, from my collarbone to my neck pressing small kisses, to my chin until he reached my mouth kissing the side of it as he went finally to my lips he stopped until he could press another kiss to my lips, I frown as I opened my eyes looking confused up at Neteyam.

As somehow I manage to close my eyes to feel him kissing my body even more than I felt before, as his little smirk never left, " Why'd you stop- " I asked confused and pretty much extremely horny for well some reason,

" That's enough for now, we need to go to sleep " He'd add as he got up I felt even more confused before I groaned loudly following after him as he already went to my room closing the door behind me, " Really? You're just going to leave like that? " I asked a bit mad this time, as he left me like that in my horniness,

He went closer to the window he probably came in stopped as he already had a leg outside the window and pulled my arm so I could get closer to him, as he went and kissed my lips once again, letting my hand on his cheek.

"Good'night, Love. " He'd add as we finally broke the kiss getting fully outside this time blowing me a kiss as he began running on the sand back to his cabin, just like that.

I let myself sigh as I watched him leave, closing the window after he left, and dropping myself on the bed.

As my horniness grew on me.