Chapter 18: Neil

Feeling him was so fulfilling and so damn satisfying. I pull away and his eyes shine at me with lust before I pull away lying down. I feel him lay down beside me and I turn to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask I'm worried if I hurt him. If I was to hard with him.

"More than okay, Neil." He sighs making me smile. He leans forward kissing me lightly before we pull away. I look for Briar and she is sitting in the chair watching us.

"Come here baby." I speak to her and she blushes crawling up the bed.

I move taking off her hoodie and throw it to the side before I kiss her, she moans and I see Heath starting to touch her. Her soft lips against me makes me groan putting my hand on her thigh, she moves closer to me and I pull away. She lays her head on the pillow and it's not long before we all fall asleep.

"Heath!" A scream jolts me awake and my heart beats fast until I see her on her knees Heath fucking her. They both go over the edge, I can tell as he rolls his hips and she whimpers. His hand comes down hard on her ass and he puts his hand on her throat.

"Neil is awake now." He tells her and she blushes looking at me. She looks fucking incredible, her cheeks flushed her hair mused, her lips swollen on her knees with him holding her. Heath pulls out of her and I wrap my arms around her she sits in my lap before I feel her kiss my neck. She's shaking and I look at him seeing him smirking.

"What did you do to her?" I ask.

"Everything." I feel her smirk against my neck. "I have to go in to work today." She whispers.

"Yeah, we have to go to." I tell her. I kiss her and I pull her hair deepening it, I put my hand closer to her pussy flicking her clit. She moans bucking her hips against me and I smirk, I move putting her under me kissing her on her chest before going lower. When I get to her waist she arches her back, I put my hand on her breast flicking her nipples.

"Neil..." She sounds breathless as I kiss her lower until I put my lips against her. I lick up her slit and she puts her hands into my hair starting to grind against my face as I taste her. "I can't!" She screams.

"You will." I groan against her. I see Heath watching with a heat in his eyes before I start focusing on her. I flick her clit, moving my tongue through her folds, focused on bringing her pleasure. She moves her hips grinding against my face, I suck her clit between my teeth making her moan it almost sounds like a cry.

"Neil." She moans my name, her voice husky.

I thrust two fingers inside of her feeling her clench around them rolling her hips riding them, I pull them from her before holding them against her lips. I feel her suck them moaning urging me on as I move my mouth on her feeling her clench.

"Oh God!" I see her breathing heavily before she comes apart. I feel her rolling her hips as I taste her, I can't but moan at her taste as I feel her on my tongue.

"Good girl." I coo, I kiss her she puts her hands in my hair, I groan throbbing for her. I push her thigh up high before I thrust feeling her hand wrapped around me.

"Neil, please." She begs and I bite into her neck lightly.

"How many times have you come?" I ask her teasingly.

"Five times." She whispers. I wrap my hand around her throat thrusting inside of her she clenches around me gasping.

"Such a beautiful woman." I whisper I look down seeing her cheeks flushed her tits rising and falling with her breathes. I move my hand over her chest squeezing her throat in my other hand feeling her soaked around me as I start to move.

"Fuck..." She bites her lips closing her eyes and I groan feeling her around me as I start faster. She shivers and I feel pleasure feeling me up making me feel on fire for her. Briar moves her thigh higher on one side making me thrust deeper inside of her. "Oh God..." She whispers, I start kissing her neck reveling in every sound I hear from her.

"You're ours, baby." I whisper making her shiver. I feel her clench around me and I feel her dripping onto me. "Fuck you're soaked." I groan.

"For you..." Her voice fades into a moan and I feel my high right there in my reach making me hum for her. I feel full of her, I fucking love it as I move my thumb to her clit rubbing a circle around it twice before she comes with a cry.

"Oh, fuck Briar!" I groan and I seal my lips against hers I roll my hips lightly drawing out our highs until I can't anymore. I pull out of her and Heath wraps his arms around her she turns facing me like we were laying last night.