Chapter 26: Heath

He looks at the camera before he looks at me, Briar moves out of camera view for a second before she moves it. She shows her breasts, and Neil both groan at the sight.

"He looked perfect, Heath." She speaks her voice husky. She puts the phone back on her face and I smirk picking up the phone. I got off in my office while she touched herself first, then she said she wished she could see him.

"Question, why not just ask me?" Neil stands up behind me.

"She made a request." I answer even though that's not what he's asking.

"That's not what I asked." He blurts.

"I know." I smirk.

"You are going to answer me." I feel his touch on my hip first.

"She wanted to see you, I wanted your genuine reaction to me." I answer him.

"I told him not to tell you." She answers him with the truth. I feel him pull his hand away and he arches a brow.

"Okay." He shrugs.

"Just okay?" She asks.

"If you told me to do the same baby I would have." I see him look at me on the screen but I can feel his gaze make me tingle. "I just don't understand how you got that in here without me seeing." He whispers.

"I held it in my hand, when you looked at your paper work I put it by your clock. You never use the clock you use the one on your computer, she had herself on mute then I held your attention." I explain.

"Quite well." Briar remarks making me smirk. "See you for lunch?" She asks.

"Definitely." I answer her and he steps up once more. I feel him touch my hip and he kisses me for her to see.

"I'll get you back Briar." He looks at the camera and I see her blush as she hangs up. "I have a meeting." He sighs.

"I'll go back and get to work." I turn to him and he smashes his lips against mine. This intoxicating feeling courses through my veins making me put my hand in his hair keeping his lips against mine. He pulls away and we're both breathing hard, he turns away from me and I see him buttoning up his shirt.

"Briar and you are getting to me." He turns to me and I freeze. "I never thought I would say this but, I like it, Heath." He looks at me and I feel a hint of pride at that.

"I never thought I would see either of us here in this way. I like it too." He leans in to kiss me and I meet his lips in a slow kiss. The burn is still intense and we both groan before we pull away. He leaves quick after grabbing his laptop and I go back to my office to get back to work.