Chapter 31: Heath

When he pulls out of her, I see her wetness in front of me before she falls, Neil pulls her off me. He sits with her between his legs and I lean up facing him beside me. She spreads her legs and I get a view of her watching as he kisses her neck flicking her clit. I can even hear the little gasp she lets out.

"He won't touch you." He whispers to her and I can feel her gaze on my arousal. "Lay on your stomach." He orders me and I do.

When I look up she moves sitting in front of me before she lays down. My hands are pinned under me that's when I feel his hands on my thighs. I watch as she starts rubbing circles on her clit in front of me. I groan before feeling his start to kiss my back and then I feel his lips on my ass.

"I told you not to touch." He whispers.

"And how is this punishment?" I ask.

"Because you're not touching her." He answers. I feel lube on me before I feel him thrust into me making me see stars and I watch her arch her back. Watching her like this is so erotic and it only makes me harder.

I feel Neil start to move his hands rough on me, his touch is like he demands submission and I have always given it. When I bury my head in the sheets giving over to the pleasure, feeling him hard moving in and out of me over and over he pulls my hair. He makes me look right at her, she moans her body on display for both of us and I see her fingers inside of her.

"Fuck." She whispers it in front of us, and the sounds we make disappear in a blur.

The feel of him thrusting hard, his grip on my hips like he's losing control pushes me closer and closer. I feel the bliss close to me as the sound she makes when she puts another finger inside of her makes me shiver. I clench around him seeing stars, and I let out a groan feeling him deeper.

"Heath, fuck!" What I do disappears in a blur as he gets even harder. He puts his hand on my thigh lifting it gently.

"Neil!" I scream his name feeling him deeper. It makes me feel a sharp spark run through me making me shiver. "Oh my God." I let go not being able to stop it, I land in a heap on the bed and I feel him let go.

"Oh..." I watch her bite her lip rolling her hips as she lets go. I watch her entranced as she rolls her hips on her fingers as she moans and whimpers coming apart. Neil pulls the tie when it falls and I move wrapping my arms around her lying beside her.

"Baby you ever want us with you all you have to is call us." I whisper.

"I don't want you both to think..." She trails off.

"It's not a booty call if we do more than have sex." Neil tells her laying behind her.

"We both know you're getting busy." I tell her and she scoffs.

"After that phone call with my dad that may be going away. I'll be fucking grateful if it does, I'm tired of dealing with them." She whispers.

"Do you think of this as a booty call?" Neil questions her.

"No." She turns to him. "Why would I?" She counters.

"Why would we think a call from you is a booty call?" He asks.

"I don't know." She shakes her head.

"Call us if you want us to be there. I mean for anything." He tells her.

"I will." She agrees.

We haven't called each other boyfriends, or her our girlfriend. She hasn't either but I hope she doesn't think this is one big fling, because it isn't. We are both falling for her, and I love that I have this chance to do it all over again. That I was able to feel her for the first time again, kiss her for the first time again. I can't take losing her again, we both lost her when she left town, we both can't take that again.