Chapter 22: Briar

I feel myself blush at him meeting his gaze and I moan feeling him move his fingers in me. He pulls them out of me roughly and I watch as he sucks on them, he groans around them. He squeezes my throat making taking the air from me and I feel his touch on my waist.

"Here's what I am going to do to you..." He trails off his finger tip between my breasts before moving down slowly. "I am going to fuck you so hard you can feel me for weeks. Then, I am going to put you on your knees and watch you suck off Heath as I fuck you again." He speaks.

"Neil..." I trail off and he actually squeezes my neck harder.

"Do you want that?" His voice makes me shiver.

"I do want that." I moan then I feel his lips on mine. He pulls my hair and I feel him grind against me, I buck my hips wanting to feel something. He puts his hand on my waist pushing me back down I feel his smirk against my neck.

"She's beautiful..." I hear Heath's voice it makes me blush.

"She is." Neil agrees, then I feel his hand move up my side, he puts his hand on my breast. He starts teasing me then I feel him move his thumb around my clit making me gasp. His thumb on my clit and his hand on my breast makes me close my eyes wishing it was more. I feel his lips press against my neck and he groans, I whimper when he doesn't make a move to do anything else.

"Please." I whisper.

"Such a good girl..." We both break off groaning as I feel him thrust into me. "You're fucking soaked." He rolls his hips and that makes me moan.

"Neil please." I gasp it low on my lips and he groans.

"So beautiful, and greedy taking my cock like this." He thrusts and it makes me cry out with force seeing stars. "So perfect." He thrusts once more.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he loses control but he's so fucking beautiful as he does. He wraps a hand around my throat as he fucks me hard and fast, touching me everywhere I want to be touched. He groans the sounds he makes me feel tingles as it washes over me. His lips meet mine as the kiss is full of heat full of everything, I've been longing for from him.

"Briar..." His lips press against my neck and I know we are both close. I feel him inside of me, I clench around him, I like the way he feels.

"Neil..." His voice comes out as a whisper as I see stars. The sounds of him thrusting hitting my pelvis urges me on, I feel like he's touching me everywhere and that makes my mind run wild.

"Maybe me and Heath should take turns spending the night with you." He suggests. "You would like that wouldn't you?" He asks.

"Yes!" I cry and he smirks.

"Having us whenever you wanted all you would have to do is ask for it." He whispers that last part and he stops moving. "What if you moved in with us? Would we be satisfied or would we all want each other more?" He asks that putting his hand in my hair.

"I think I would want her more." Heath's voice hits my ears. The pent-up feelings make me clench around Neil wanting release but he doesn't move, he only rolls his hips. It makes me moan and Neil smirks down at me, I feel him throbbing inside of me.

"I think so too." Neil responds and I let out a whimper. "You're being such a good girl for me." He moves his hand over my chest down his eyes move over me before he looks at where he is inside of me.

"Neil." I say his name that when he thrusts that one final time, I close my eyes seeing stars as I come apart. I feel him kissing my neck as he comes and I bite his neck just over his pulse.

"Briar fuck!" He rolls his hips before pulls out of me. I keep my arms wrapped around him and he lifts me up, I rest my head on his shoulder as he carries me to my room. When we get there, he puts me on the bed and pulls away. I see them both watching me their gaze burns into me and I feel them look at all of me.