Heat Therapy(Animatronic!Bonnie the Bunny[Five Nights at Freddy's] X Reader)

Why the hell does Bonnie explode in the BTS for the FNAF movie? It could be a meme template.

-------

You had your hand holding your head up while flipping through the cameras. You were trying to keep your mind off your period cramps, but you weren't having much luck. You exhaled through your teeth. You tapped 2A to see Bonnie walking down the hallway. You locked eyes with him when he came into the office.

He smiled. "Hey, (Y/N)." He then noticed your slightly distorted face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm on my period. The cramps are pretty bad," you responded.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked.

"Well, you are a robot and robots produce heat. Heat helps with menstrual cramps," you said.

It took him a few minutes to connect the dots. "Oh!"

"Yeah."

"Sit on my lap. My torso is the warmest."

You proceeded to change positions, Bonnie in the office chair and you standing in front of him. You straddled his legs and clung to him so your abdomen was pressed to his. His arms embraced you. You melted against him.

Bonnie gave you a few minutes before speaking. "Any better?"

"Mhm. Thank you, Bonnie."

-------

Freddy's the next and final drabble.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo