Hugs;

Request from: hornswaggled
can you do one where matts emotional and clingy to nick on tour and is constantly wanting hugs from him

Tw: swearing,crying,
-It's gonna be full of fluff near the end though so enjoy! 🧡🦌

-a/n: sorry for any typos or spelling errors I'm half asleep rn but I had to update also sorry if its short!! 🦇💜

Matt woke up on the tour bus feeling super clingy he didnt wanna be alone and all he wanted right now was Nick,honestly he gave the best hugs and just knew how to comfort Matt when he needed it.

He rolled out of his bunk and walked into the center of the bus seeing Nick and Chris just sitting there on their phones,he made his way over to Nick and tapped his shoulder pouting.

Nick looked up from his phone and over at Matt tilting his head to the side as he saw Matt was pouting and worry filled his eyes.

"You okay Matt?" Nick says softly sitting his phone on the table beside the couch giving Matt his full attention.

"N-No i want hugs!" He whines looking at Nick doing grabby hands,Nick just chuckles and pulls Matt into his arms hugging him tight.

"How's that bub?" Nick says running his fingers through Matt's fluffy brown hair.Matt just smiles hugging back while he giggles. "Great, I love your hugs Nicky!" He says.

"That's good well i gotta go edit so i'll be back in a little bit" Nick replies and lets go of Matt making him frown again and cross his arms as he watches Nick walk away.

Matt just plops down next to Chris and keeps pouting with his arms crossed still he didn't even notice he had tears running down his face till he felt Chris shake his arm.

"Matty Bear are you really crying over Nick leaving we can cuddle or i can give you all the hugs and cuddles you want instead?'" Chris says sweetly with a smile because he has never seen Matt cry before over that and he was honestly shocked and just wanted to comfort his brother.

"YES I REALLY AM I WANT HUGS AND ALL OF NICKS ATTENTION BUT INSTEAD HE WANTS TO FUCKING EDIT WHEN IM CLEARLY WAY MORE IMPORTANT!? I WANT ATTENTION RIGHT NOW AND YOU AREN'T HELPING SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YOUR HUGS I JUST WANT NICKS!" Matt screams,tears still running down his face as he pushes past Chris running out of the tour bus.

Chris stood there in shock not knowing what to do,so he just decided to give him space and not run after him because he honestly didn't want Matt to get even more upset at him. Matt's words really hurt his feelings because was he not enough to cuddle with?.. and why did he just want Nick..He just sighs sitting back on the couch while looking through his phone again feeling a few tears run down his own face.

{AT A PARK}

Matt was currently sitting in a park about ½ mile away from the tour bus he didn't know why he was feeling so emotional and clingy today,but he wanted it to stop.He Felt horrible for how he treated Chris when he just asked a simple question and offered to cuddle with him instead,honestly he didn't even know why he got that upset about Nick walking away.

He honestly thought it was from being homesick,they have been away from their house for 2 in a half months.that tends to take a toll on someone after a while and i guess his body was just over it at this point and he just took all his anger out on Chris that he didn't even know was building up inside of him.

Matt walked up to a swing and took a seat just looking up at the sky seeing just how beautiful the sky looked,taking a deep breath and counting to ten he finally got his heart rate to calm down a little he sniffled tickling his arm softly to self sooth because he was honestly just having such a rough time with his anxiety and overthinking he hasn't had a chance to just sit down and relax he has just been on the run with his brothers every single day.

This was very relaxing for him to say the least because he loved nature and all the different sounds that animals and bugs would make. He saw a few squirrels playing tag and running up trees and it made him feel so happy.

After 20 minutes of watching squirrels play he decided to head back to the tour bus and apologize to Nick and Chris for the way he acted. He wasn't being himself and he just wanted his brothers to know he loves them with all of his heart and could never be mad at them.

{BACK AT TOUR BUS}

"Chris, do you even know where he went?" Nick asks, groaning while he rubs his face.

"No I don't, he just ran out crying!" Chris answers back to him frowning as the memories of earlier come back.

"This is just great!" Why didn't you go after him?" Nick raises his voice, throwing his hands up in annoyance making Chris flinch and tear up again as his voice cracks. "I-i" that's all Chris could get out when all of a sudden the door to the tour bus slams open and both of their heads turn towards the door as they see Matt standing there.

Matt ran up to Chris and Nick pulling them both into a hug as he cried and apologized over and over,Chris rubbed Matt's back softly as Nick ran his fingers through his middle brother's hair softly trying to comfort him as well.

"Bub what's wrong what happened earlier?" Nick whispers calmly, taking Matt's hand in his own as Chris carefully lets go of Matt letting him talk to Nick.

"I-I woke up feeling super anxious and clingy and all I wanted was you.. but my mind filled with anger when you walked away to edit and I took it all out on Chris and I'm so sorry!" Matt says looking at Chris as he cries again feeling horrible,Chris just coos giving Matt another hug.

"it's okay Matty bear I promise!" Chris whispers holding him close as Nick smiles softly chuckling at Matt because he was just so precious and sweet he had a feeling it was probably because Matt was home sick.

"Yeah Matt we can all cuddle I'm sorry about earlier too I should have held you. I know this is stressful for you, it's stressful for all of us and we all just need a cuddle break sometimes" Nick says ruffling Matt's hair making him giggle.

"How about we have a movie night and order pizza?" Chris suggests and smiles as Matt nods eagerly with a smile as well "yessss!! Pizza and movie night!!" Matt yells cheering  and so Nick grabs his phone and orders pizza for them as Matt picks out a movie for them all to watch as he runs out over to the couch.

Chris just laughs watching his brother as he follows him to the couch as well and takes a seat with him. 20 minutes passed and they settled on watching Fantastic Mr fox. The pizza arrived shortly after and they all got settled into their pajamas and wrapped blankets around each other,Nick was on the left side of Matt while Chris was on the right with Matt in the center of them both getting all of the hugs and cuddles as he smiles and snuggles close to them both loving  every minute of it.They all ended up falling asleep with their arms wrapped around each other,they got a full 8 hrs of sleep and woke up the next morning feeling so much better.

——

Hiii thank you so much for the request this is my 5th request I hope you enjoyed it!! And I'm sorry if it's short I really hope this is what you wanted!!
Comment,Vote for more!

Also thank you for all the reads on my book I really appreciate it I can't believe 1.25k people have read my book still blows my mind love y'all
Requests are closed for now.

- 🦇🦈🦌