This can't be true?..;2/2

💜- Request From: literally everyone!! you guys are the best !!

💙-Tw: alcohol abuse, screaming, swearing, crying,very emotional, graphic, description, and details. Overall it's just an emotional roller coaster. grab the tissues. I'm very sorry!! Here is the sequel of "This can't be true?...; sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors!!

🧡- Disclaimer; I know Matt would never do this. It's fictional for a reason. Sorry if I trigger anyone with this, I know they are all sober. This is just a story, thank you. And also I put a little twist on it. Hope you like it.

🦈- GRAB THE TISSUES!!! Comment and tell me whatcha think tell me your favorite parts throughout the chapter I wanna know cause this chapter made me emotional 😭 ❤ ️

🤍-I'm sorry again!

🎀-{starting off where i left off in the last chapter go read the first one if you haven't yet!!}

{THIRD POV/MATT POV}

He breathed in, still able to smell Chris and Nick on the materials they left behind savoring every moment,I guess you could say he "paused" the moment but not like he wanted to. Matt infact hated what he has become he hated that he was now seen as an alcoholic in his family's eyes.

Matt felt like he failed everyone around him,honestly who could blame him though? He was seen as a sober person with his two other brothers who are still sober to this day but he of course had to go fuck it up.

Matt came to the conclusion the very next day that he was gonna run away and never look back he decided to delete all of his social media and change his phone number as soon as he got the chance because he never wanted to be seen again.

He lost the only people that meant the world to him,the world was dark and glumly to him now nothing excited him anymore he lost all of his joy in that car that day. He never smiled again, in fact nothing made him happy.

He decided to move to Vermont,he left everything behind; he didn't even care he just bought a plane ticket and left the car behind at the house he once shared with Chris and Nick. He got a lift to the airport around 9am after he calmed down from crying so hard,Matt has basically had 5 panic attacks since what happened the night before.

Matt hasn't really looked at his phone except to get a ride to the airport. About 20 minutes later the person showed up and he got into the back of the car trying to keep the tears from falling again as he watched their house get farther and farther away.

He knew what he was doing was for the best but he still felt like a peace of him was gone,his brothers he grew up with for the past 20 yrs couldn't even look at him without feeling disappointed and just overall upset with him and he knew he deserved it but it still hurt more than anything he has ever been through in his entire life on this cruel earth.

{45 MINUTES LATER AT THE AIRPORT}

Matt walked through the airport with his backpack on his back and headphones over his ears drowning out the noise and annoying sounds of people being obnoxious and loud because they are traveling for the holidays.