High School;

💜-Request from: Larri6ox Matt is in highschool and today he was feeling completely off

Matt is in highschool and today he was feeling completely off. His anxiety was skyrocketing and very overwhelming. He had to be woken up for school and he was super tired. His teachers kept snapping at him and being rude to him. So he got up and left crying to the nurse. The nurse understands Matt very well. so she got his brothers to come down and called their parents to inform them. Matt was in need for comfort his brothers made him feel so good and comfortable until school was over then they left and got snacks and had the best movie night

💙-Tw; very mean comments,Anxiety,Overwhelmed.
swearing,bullies,just high school drama at this point! VERY STRONG LANGUAGE it's very aggressive but it gets really sweet I promise i got very carried away and you can tell but it's also really sad this story had me in my feels if you couldn't tell 🥹‼️

🧡- sorry if there is any spelling errors or mistakes hope you enjoy!! Lots of fluff at the end though!! I put a little twist on it !!!

‼️- Disclaimer: I know Chris and Nick would never do this to Matt it's just for the story it literally made me cry writing it 😭‼️ I'm sorry in advance!

{3rd POV}

It was a cold winter morning. Matt was wrapped in a whole bunch of fluffy blankets sound asleep,this was the first decent sleep he has gotten in a while he was dreaming so good he even had a soft smile on his face. Nothing could ruin this moment for him. He was so relaxed and just comfortable in his own room everything was perfect until he was shaken awake by Chris and Nick.

"MATT GET THE FUCK UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Nick yells yanking the blankets off of him causing Matt to open his eyes and whimper feeling the cold air touch his warm skin that was once protected by a warm fuzzy blanket.

"N-no n-need to be s-so mean.." Matt whispers his voice cracking a little as tears threaten to fall in that very moment, shivering as he stood up rubbing his eyes since they were still full of sleep that he wished he could still have since he hasn't been sleeping well.

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP MATT!! GET DRESSED ALREADY YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE US LATE!! NICK AND I WILL BE DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR YOU BY THE DOOR AND IF YOU ARENT DOWN THERE IN THE NEXT 5 FUCKING MINUTES I WILL LOSE MY SHIT EVEN WORSE THEN I AM RIGHT NOW THIS WHOLE THING THAT JUST HAPPENED WILL BE A LOT FUCKING WORSE FOR YOU!! THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A FUCKING PROMISE MATTHEW!!!

Chris yells loudly his face a bright red as his eyes go dilated with anger as he glared at Matt rolling his eyes in the process, not even caring at this point because he was truly fed up with Matt. He wanted to get breakfast before school but of course Matt had to fucking ruin it like always.

Matt stared at them both in disbelief his heart breaking as they walked out of his room slamming the door behind them causing him to tear up as he got dressed quickly not even caring about his hair he was to afraid of Chris and Nick in this moment to fuck around and find out.He made it downstairs in lightening speed and they all made it out to the car.