Please Talk to us;

💜Request from:tehehe-ann
This is such a wacky prompt but could you do one where Matt's anxiety begins to get worse but he doesn't say anything which makes him lash out at everyone

💙TW: Anxiety,Anger,Swearing,fighting,lots of tension,homesickness. Lots of Mattitude 100%

🧡-Lots of fluff at the end! Sorry if there is any errors or spelling mistakes!! Hope you like it comment whatcha think!I put a little twist on it!

{Third POV}

In the past few weeks Matt has been very aggressive towards everyone,the whole house had so much tension you could cut it with a knife if you really wanted too,Nick and Chris were walking on eggshells around their house because they didn't know what would trigger Matt next they didn't want to risk anything so they just decided to be as careful as possible,better to be safe than sorry.

Chris sighed and finally decided to knock on Matt's door to tell him that dinner was ready.He honestly didn't want to knock on his door because he didn't want to be screamed at again.but he knew Matt had to eat something because he hasn't seen him out of his room all day and it was honestly starting to bother him a lot.

"Matt dinner is ready!" Chris says while knocking on the door,Matt groaned and pushed his book off of his lap. "IM FUCKING BUSY!!! CAN YOU FUCK OFF?!" He tears up hearing Matt yell at him again for the 100th time this week. It was really starting to take a toll on him; he felt like everything he did was wrong in Matt's eyes.

Nick was starting to feel the tension between them as well. He couldn't even bring himself to go near Matt's door anymore so he always made Chris do it which was making things even more difficult and adding more tension between the three of them. Nick and Chris couldn't understand why Matt was being so aggressive towards them.

"I-IM S-SORRY I'll JUST G-Go!! I-I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WERE HUNGRY!! I MISS THE FUCKING OLD YOU!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A DICK HEAD TO ME AND NICK WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS ILL JUST LEAVE YOU ALONE FROM NOW ON MATT FUCK YOU!!"

Chris yells as his voice cracks with tears in his eyes,slamming his fists against the door one more time Making Matt flinch a little in his room when he hears Chris run away from his door and downstairs to his room slamming the door making the photos shake on the wall from how hard Chris slammed his own door.

Nick just sighs hearing and watching the whole thing happen,he honestly had no idea why Matt was being so mean but he wanted the old silly and sweet Matt back. He hasn't been himself since they moved to Los Angeles.

Nick's eyes widened when he connected the dots in his head on what was happening to Matt and it made his heart break at the realization.

Matt was home sick and taking his anger out on everybody because of it and Nick knew what he had to do in that very moment,he had to make sure his brothers were okay he couldn't just sit back anymore and make Chris do everything he was the oldest after All? They all needed each other right now.

Nick came up with a plan and decided to go about it carefully to where Matt would least expect it to happen.That way Matt had no other choice but to listen.

He waited for Chris to finally calm down so he could tell him his plan for tonight, He wanted all of this fighting,arguing,and tension between the three of them to stop and he was gonna make sure it happened that night he wasn't waiting any longer.

{MEANWHILE IN MATT'S ROOM/3RD POV}

Matt hasn't been himself since they moved to Los Angeles from Boston Massachusetts.He really hated being away from his Family,Friends,and Trevor so much.All he wanted was to go back home he felt like he didn't belong in Los Angeles.