This can't be true..?;

💜Request from: 1_th1nk_1_n33d_h3lp Could you do one where Matt tries to self-medicate his anxiety with alcohol? (like alc ab*se) and his brothers find out right before filming a car vid? only if you're comfy!

Could you do one where Matt tries to self-medicate his anxiety with alcohol? (like alc ab*se) and his brothers find out right before filming a car vid? only if you're comfy!

💙Tw: SUPER SAD IM SO SORRY I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS!! alcohol abuse,Screaming,swearing,Crying,
Disclaimer: I know Matt would never do this. It's fictional for a reason, sorry if I trigger anyone with this I know they are all sober this is just a story thank you!! Also i put a little twist on it hope you like it :)

🧡-Lots of fluff in some parts! Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors!

🦈 -grab tissues! I'm so sorry!! 🥹

{Third POV}

Matt laid on his bed with empty beer bottles around him just crying he felt so useless and misunderstood,he has went through 4 therapist in the last 2 years.No one understands just how much his anxiety has taken a toll on him,he never wanted to do anything with his brothers anymore.he could care less about their YouTube channel or instagram posts.

He just wanted the pain to stop but it never would,he thought about what happened 3 months ago,but He never told a soul about that horrific night. He hasn't left his room, he hasn't even been downstairs to eat dinner with his brothers. In God knows how long his anxiety from that night and overthinking was just too much to handle. He felt so guilty,he just wasn't himself.he would drink all day and all night instead of getting actual help.

The alcohol numbed his overthinking. He felt like he was floating when he got drunk,that's probably the only time he would smile or even laugh which caused him to get even more addicted to the substance in those beer bottles.

He felt like the alcohol understood him more than his actual family and friends nowadays so he just stuck to over drinking and staying in his room all day and night just repeating the toxic cycle,it's not like anyone cared about his well being anyway,so why stop?

Matt was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even realize Chris and Nick were knocking on the door,he groaned zoning back in at the loud knocking at his door and slowly got up rubbing his face, "alright,Alright i'll be right there don't get your boxers in a knot!" He stood up from his bed hiding all of the bottles of alcohol in his closet hearing Chris and Nick laugh from the other side of his door from what he said.

"Well Hurry up grandpa! We wanna film a car video for friday!" Nick says laughing even more,Chris just snorts, smiling at him and joins in on the fun of making Matt annoyed,it honestly gives him joy to make fun of his brothers. "Yeah it's been 84 years hurrrrrryyyy upppp!" Chris drags his words out laughing even more than he was previously.

Matt just shook his head chuckling a little bit at how silly his brothers were. "WELL THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD! YALL ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO WAIT FOR GRANDPA BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WITH HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE!" Matt sassed with a Texas accent opening his door with a fake smile on his face, clearly joking around with Nick and Chris to get them not to ask questions about how he is doing mentally.