This isn't you;

Request from: drasstia
Can you do one where Matt has a depressive episode (like he can't move, or talk, or wash himself, or even eat etc) and his brothers help and support him?

TW: severe depression,throw up,swearing,lots of crying

-lots of fluff at the end

{3rd pov}

Matt hasn't left his room in weeks he hasn't even bothered to shower his hair was basically a rats nest he couldn't even get a brush through it if he tried he smelled horrible but he didnt care he just laid in his filthy room clothes were all over the floor and there was food and open cans of pop all over the place he hasn't brushed his teeth in weeks his retainer was dirty on his night stand and he could care less he didn't care about anything anymore he had a full beard from lack of caring what he looks like it was truly heartbreaking.

Nick and Chris tried everything to get Matt to leave his room but nothing worked they were so worried about their brother but every time they would go check on him he wouldn't say a word he would just stare at the ceiling while nick or Chris would beg him to get up honestly they had to plug their noses when they went into his room because the smell was so rotten and gross Chris and Nick threw up a couple of times after leaving Matt's room.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY WONT GET COME OUT I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING HE WONT EVEN LET ME AT LEAST CLEAN HIM UP ITS SO FUCKING HEARTBREAKING SEEING OUR BROTHER LIKE THIS NICK!" Chris screams in frustration pulling his hair as he stares at Nick as they stood outside of Matt's door.

"I-I honestly just want it to stop i miss him so much and he is only upstarts its like he left without even leaving his body is here but his spirit left.." Nick says and just pulls Chris into his arms and hugs him as tears fill his eyes as well.Chris cried while he hid his face in his neck Nick cried into his shoulder shaking they stayed like that for 30 minutes trying to understand what was happening to their brother for him to get this bad.

They would do anything in their power to understand and comfort their brother,after a while they decided to go back into Matt's room and noticed he wasn't on his bed and walked over to his bathroom seeing Matt just staring at himself in the mirror,their hearts breaking at the sight in front of them.

Matt was looking at himself in the mirror. He just stood there not saying a word he didn't have the energy to talk anymore he just laid his hand on the mirror and stared at himself with pure emptiness in his eyes.

Matt honestly had no idea how his depression got this bad but he just felt himself slipping away. It's like his soul just left his body. He felt like the world was against him and honestly he didn't know how he was gonna ever find himself again.

Half of him missed being in videos with his brothers but its been 5 months since he showed his face on a camera or even posted on instagram he felt like he was to weird and ugly to be honest with you he felt like he wasn't as good as Chris and Nick and that they would be better off without him.

He didn't hear Chris and Nick walk into his room but he could sense someone was watching so he turned around to see his brothers standing in the doorway just looking at him with worried and sad eyes.

"Matty.." Chris says staring at his brother in disbelief he looked like a completely different person. His hair was Matted together and he had a really long beard. He had huge black circles under his eyes and just looked so skinny.

Nick couldn't even believe his eyes. He felt so bad for Matt he didn't know what to say at that moment and just stared at him trying to find the words to say.Matt didn't even say a word he just stared at them both slowly lowering his hand off the mirror.