You Don't Remember Us?;...

💜Request from: Lau_sturn34 Maybe something like where Nick was sick for some days and he hid it from his brothers until he faints because he's so sick and then like they take care of him?

Maybe something like where Nick was sick for some days and he hid it from his brothers until he faints because he's so sick and then like they take care of him?

💙- TW: fainting,vomiting, cuss words,blood. Just very graphic details and descriptions. It's also very sad. I kinda put a twist on it cause i got really into it hope you like it though!!!

🧡-Sorry if there are any spelling errors or mistakes! Hope you enjoy it!

🤍- no fluff just yet..

{Third POV}

The Sturniolo triplets were getting packed to go to Boston for the month of December just for a mental health break. They already had everything filmed for the month so they just decided to take a month to themselves to get back to the grove of things and they decided what better place than Boston Massachusetts? Their hometown.

Nick was packing up as much as he could until he got dizzy and had to take a break. He felt his face heat up and saliva fill his mouth,his eyes widened feeling extremely nauseous out of nowhere he ran to the bathroom faster then he has ever done anything in his life.

He barely got to the toilet in time before he was bent over the towel on his knees with his hands resting on the rim of the toilet seat he felt everything leave his stomach,all the food he ate throughout the day spewed into the toilet as he projectile vomited up everything tears filled his eyes as he continued to puke violently into the toilet as chunks of food hit the water.

Nicks whole body was shaking as sweat dripped down his forehead his knuckles turning white from how tight he was gripping the toilet seat,after about 10 minutes of puking he finally caught a break leaning against the wall as he cried wiping his mouth feeling weaker then he has ever felt in his life.

After 20 more minutes of crying in a fetal position he finally got the strength to stand up,his stomach felt a little better so he just flushed the toilet and closed the lid afterwards making his way over to the sink to get his hands washed since he touched the nasty toilet,he then brushed his teeth to get the gross taste out of his mouth and took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves from what just happened.

He finished brushing his teeth and made his way out of the bathroom and back to his room to pack for their trip to Boston since they were leaving in the morning early on a plane.

He hoped whatever just happened was just a one time thing and that he would be "fine" for the rest of the trip,but sadly life had other plans and Nick just didn't know it yet. He just continued to pack his bags and then decided to relax for the rest of the night because throwing up took a lot out of him,but he didn't dare tell Chris or Matt he didn't want to ruin the trip.

{He is gonna wish he did though because what happens next is actually so sad...}

{THE NEXT MORNING at 7am}