This can't be true?..;3/3

Request: after three long months by literally everyone this is the third part of a one shot storyline someone requested months ago and you all seemed to really love it so here you guys go!! I really hope you enjoy it!!! Sorry if there are any spel...

Request:
after three long months by literally everyone this is the third part of a one shot storyline someone requested months ago and you all seemed to really love it so here you guys go!! I really hope you enjoy it!!! Sorry if there are any spelling errors or mistakes!!

Tw:
emotional roller coaster,substance abuse swearing,arguing,depression,anxiety,
Lots of graphic and sad themes in this chapter.

🦇🦉🦌-LOTS OF FLUFF AT THE END!!!!!!

Q&A:Tell me which part is your favorite in the comments!! I wanna know whatcha think about this chapter it literally took me days to write this!! 7297 words!! I'm so proud of it ☘️🍀

{THIRD POV}

Matt has completely changed since leaving Los Angeles.He hasn't touched a bottle of alcohol in three months,in fact he has been in rehab,trying so hard not to fall back into that horrible habit that ruined his whole life in seconds,he still had recurring nightmares, every night, replaying the same reaction from Nick and Chris over and over till he woke up drenched in sweat, and shaking from how intense they were.

Since December 14, 2023 he has been trying to find himself again,he still hasn't said a word to anyone,he doesn't even remember what he sounds like anymore,it was heartbreaking knowing he was scared of his own voice,he had no idea if he would ever hear himself speak again and that truly destroyed him on the inside.

It was like any other day,he woke up and made breakfast then sat on the porch in the back of his little cabin just listening to wildlife and the strong winds that made the leafs ruffle around making a beautiful sound,the sun was shining bright as the birds chirped in the distance,he smiled to himself as he sipped his Orange juice just soaking in the sun.

This day was honestly the nicest day that Matt has experienced in a while since moving to Vermont 3 months ago. His experience since moving into the woods and into a little cabin away from society and social media has been a spiritual awakening for him. He hasn't felt the urge to touch a bottle of alcohol in months which was fantastic for him,he felt so proud of himself and honestly couldn't wait to find out more about himself and truly become happy again.

After 30 minutes of sitting in the sun he decided to go back inside and take a nice warm shower to loosen up the tension in his back and shoulders,the anxiety of being alone really takes a toll on his body,he hasn't really gotten the best rest for weeks now but it's gotten a lot better unlike the first night here,he literally couldn't stop crying all he wanted was his brothers he missed everything they did together,but he has finally came to terms with his decisions and doesn't regret leaving.

{ONE HOUR LATER}

Matt was finally dressed and out of the nice relaxing shower,he decided to wear his fresh love baby blue jumpsuit along with putting on his frosted mint space camp lip balm that made his lips feel so much better and way softer then they usually were from the weather in Vermont.