*chapter 32

The orange flames burns brightly making a perticular face glow like a devine beauty. Not the beauty of a woman with pink lips and soft cheeks but the beauty of a man with brown lips, tanned skin, pointed nose and piercing eyes. Looking at Prince Yaad for the first time , Yuzu realised why Zixuan wanted to marry him once.

Prince Yaad is a 'beautiful man' in literal meaning. Not like Yuzu. After all these years Yuzu has realised Zixuan's 'beautiful man' was just two random words directed at him for sympathetic meaning.

Yuzu comes out of his thoughts at Prince Yaad comes to the front to bow at Zixuan who was beside him.

"Long live emperor Zixuan." 
"Long live Empress dowager."
"Greetings Noble consort Yuzu."

Zixuan nods with a smile "greeting from Zi kingdom, prince Yaad. We welcome you to our holy land and wish you get pleasure while your visit here."

Empress dowager gives a light lips smile too "welcome Prince Yaad, I am glad that you accepted my invitation. I wish for a long term good relationship with you."

Yuzu blinks. Now it's his turn to speak. But since evening he is feeling an intense pain in his chest making him unable to utter a single work without breaking his voice.

"G..greetings prince Yaad. I wish ..   you have a healthy ....and happy time here."

Yaad smiles at Yuzu "I heard that consort Yuzu was more beautiful than me. I wouldn't have believe it if I haven't seen you today. You are indeed a beauty. I can't even blame his highness for replacing me with you ."

Afreen smirks as soon as her brother said it. She could already feel the whispers of generals and maids. Before today nobody knew that Zixuan wanted to marry Yaad except the high royals.

"that's so ... generous of you." Yuzu's small voice interrupts the whisper.

"I am stating facts, consort Yuzu. I am a prince. I am a royal blood. I have learned archery, shooting, sword fighting and everything. I have studied internal politics while you are one of His minister's son. So, never underestimate the power of your beauty." Yaad replies back.

Yuzu's blinks. He lowers his head. He doesn't really know what to reply.

"That's true, Prince Yaad." Zixuan chuckles with a big smiles "Nobody in this world can underestimate my noble consort's beauty. His beauty can cause the downfall of a kingdom and he knows that. He is just being humble. You know, he doesn't like to brag.."

"Ok ok ... Enough talking. Prince Yaad, you have come a long way. We have arranged your chamber. Why don't you take a little rest before having dinner ?" Empress dowager suggests interupting Zixuan.

Yaad comes out of his shocked state "umm .... Yes , why not ?"

"guards show prince Yaad his chamber." Empress dowager looks at Yaad "here ...this way .."

Yaad looks at Yuzu's face one last time before leaving the yard with his own group of servants.

Yuzu sighs as Yaad leaves the yard. He steals a side glance at Zixuan. " If you .. offend him , you will offend Afreen's Kingdom. It can disturb ... The peace treaty .. between Zi and them."

Zixaun tilts his head "I forgot to tell him .. you can understand internal politics without studying .."

Yuzu glares at Zixuan "I am not joking ."

Zixaun smiles. "Yuri kingdom is here.."

Yuzu looks forward "I thought they are our enemy since you married Afreen. Empress mother invited them too ?"