Chapter 1

Sky

Its been three year, and im currently a freshman in college. I attend UCLA. Its not my dream school but its my secondary choice. The school is great and Im planning on majoring in business and book keeping. I still sing from time to time. I even made a song with Jacquees called FWU. it was released last year and it was a hit. I would go into the music business but I'm not sure if I'm ready for all the paparazzi.

Rose just turned 13 a month ago and she is like... a whole new person. She's still a sweet little girl, but she doesn't hold her tongue for anybody. me and her even have been arguing a couple times. She has been in one fight, but that was because she was being bullied and the girl had poured orange juice all over her and even tried to put nuts in her food knowing she's allergic. She didnt get in trouble for the fight but the girl sure did.

My brother Kyle is putting in work. He plays in the NFL and its like we barely even see him now. He comes and visit from time to time.

The twins are waiting another year to start college due to them having some family issues.

Ty and Roc attends UCLA with me. They all got scholarship. Ty and Roc got full rides for football. We basically all stayed together.

Britney and Nylaa are still dating. Britt went back to New York for a year. she had a death in her family and other things going on.

Steph and Cj decided to attend the University of Southern California.Cj got a full ride for basketball and Steph got a full ride for Track. The girl was fast.

My dad and Kristina had started dating and he proposed to her a year ago. they planning on getting married soon.

Me and roc are still holding it down. 3 years strong. We even live together. We had moved into my brothers house that he gave me last year and he still pays for it. But sometimes i still stay at my dads place to help him out with Rose or she would come stay with me. She even goes over our mom house from time to time.

I pulled up to my dad house and parked my car. It was summer time so Rose was coming to stay with me for a month. I walked inside the house and seen my daddy and Rose sitting at the kitchen table playing speed. I laughed as both of their hands were flying from the table and back to their hands.

"Speed,"ross said slamming her last card down on the table and throwing her hands in the air.

"I see you guys are having fun," I giggled.

"Hey Sky," rose said, " bye daddy," she gave our dad a kiss and grabbed her stuff and headed to the car.

I unlocked the door so she could put her stuff in. "hey daddy," i walked over to him and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie how you doing," he asked.

"Good how about you,"

"Great. so what you girls going to be doing this break," he asked sipping his drink.

"I dont know. but right now ima take her to drop her stuff off at home and then ima take her out to eat and maybe we might go to the movies." I shrugged.

"Sounds fun. make sure shes stays in line and does the work shes suppose to do for next year. you know shes getting moved up a grade so she has to learn some things faster than usual." he said.

"I know daddy," i said patting his shoulder, " but let me go ahead and take her to the crib. and ima call you for lunch dates."

"Thats a bet," he kissed me on my forehead before walking me out to my car.

"Oh and tell Kristina i said hi and that she needs to call me. i miss her. you know it seems like every time i come over shes never here." I leaned against my car.