Chapter 31

Its been two weeks and King and them were still in Atlanta. He found out that Rose became close with three other people in the house and they were behind the mess that happened.

No lie king was impressed. They all were young not even over 20 and they took mans whole empire down along with him. You rarely see things like this.

King found out the other three names were Trill, Reggie, and Chyna from a crackhead on the streets. He dug and dug around until he found some people that knew them and helped them out.

"Britt you know any of these people," king asked pulling out pictures of those who was said to know them.

As you know Britt has a history. Even tho she from New York, she had to move around a lot for business and knew about almost everything.

She scanned over the faces and picked up one picture," yea i know her. Her name Ken," she said handing the picture to King," we use to be close when i had moved out here for a while."

King gave the picture to his guy that was good at finding others. Britt gave him her whole name and he went to work on finding out where she live.

They sat and talked strategy. King instantly came up with a plan. He was going to have Cj and Ty stay back at the hotel while him and Britt go to the girl house.

Luckily her and Britt ended on a good term so it shouldn't be as difficult. Britt was gonna go in and ask questions while king sat in the car and scoped the surroundings.  While Ty and Cj search up where the other people are.

-

Once they got the girls address, they waisted no time on leaving the house. It took about 30minutes just to reached her place.

Once there, Britt got out the car. She walked to the front step and rung the door bell. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Britney," Ken asked.

Brit smiled," whatsup Ken havent seen you in a long time," she chuckled.

"Oh my god what you doing here," she asked.

"I was visiting. You know in town and so i came by to see if you still stayed in the same ol house. I see that you do," she said laughing.

"Girl shutup. But come in. I haven't see you in years," she said opening the door.

She walked inside and took in the place. It looked like there were people living there but wasn't there like normal.

"Want something to drink," she asked.

"Yea what chu got," she asked following her into the kitchen.

"Go look for yourself," she opened the fridge and grabbed a sprite.

"By the way, you cant stay long. I have to go to the hospital in a few minutes."

"For what," britt asked opening up her soda.

"Umm...my daughter. She was shot and now shes in a coma. Doc said she should be waking up any day now," she smiled faintly.

"I didnt know you had a child. But i am sorry to hear that Ken," Britt said giving her a hug.

"Yea umm its okay," she said.