Chapter 15

Rose

"Okay turn your head," i told Lanti. I was braiding her hair into two pigtails. I had already completed one side.

After finishing both she ran out the room. I was waiting on Trill to come back with my food. Chyna was in the shower washing her hair.

I was still sore from the other night.ghat was something i never wanted to feel. Whoever the dude was had popped my cherry. Thats why i was bleeding from my vaginal area. Im just glad Trill stopped it when he did.

"Eat fast shawty " trill said as he came in the room. He gave me my food and closed the door before sitting Chyna's on her dresser.

"Thanks," i said digging into the bag. I pulled out my nuggets and started to eat them.

" you going with me tonight so ima need you to look older than you usually dress. I already told chyna so once you finish she gonna get you ready," he said eating his burger.

"Why i gotta look older," i questioned.

"Cuz i said so shawty. Dont question me yaaah,"

"I mean you want me to do something but not telling me why. So im not going to do anything," i shrugged.

He got up grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me on the wall," whatever i tell you to do you gonna do it. You aint a fucking child nomo shawty. You was brought into this game so now you gotta play it yaahh. Don't question shit i tell you to do yaahh. I can easily disown yo ass and you'll be out here like the rest of these cats. You dont want that shit yaa heard me??" He stared me down with no emotions in his eyes. I was scared once again. The one person that made me felt safe has me pinned up against to wall like her gonna rip me into pieces.

He let go of my shirt causing me to fall to the ground and walked out. Leaving his food behind. I shook my head and sat back on the bed. I wanted to cry but I wasn't about to let that happen. He was right. Im not a child anymore. Not sense i was placed in this house. So i need to get myself together.

-

Chyna had just finished doing my makeup and flat ironing my hair. The clothes i had on made me feel gross.i was to young to be wearing what i had on. Chyna gave me a white skater mid thigh skirt with a black crop top that was like a bra but had a v-neck cut and a strapped that outlined the top of my boobs. With some black open toe heels. My make up was basically black and purple with some red lipstick. My hair was half up and half down with a little curl to it. She placed some gold studs into my ear and a gold chocker around my neck. She fixed the straps on my heels. And taught me how to walk in them before Trill was ready to go.

"Now baby im tell you what you night have to do. You not gonna like it but you gotta do it." Chyna said as he fixed my hair.

"Okay,"

"You gonna have to basically be sexual. You gonna have to be loose. Let whoever he doing business with feel up on you. Trust me Trill not gonna let no scrimmy ass nigga touch you. But when it comes to business. You gonna have to let them get a lil feel so they think they getting a lil sum. Dont kiss any of them niggas ight?  You might have to do a lil touchy feely too. You gonna have to own this shit like a boss. You might be young but you look past older than what you really are. Dont be scared baby. Keep reminding yourself that your a boss and you gonna get through that shit." She said holding my hands while she starred into my eyes.

I could tell she was scared for me. I nodded my head and gave her a hug. She pulled back and kissed my lips before we walked out hand in hand. We walked down the stairs into the main room. Trill was standing across the room talking to Reggie. His eyes landed on me and I quickly looked away. Other men in the room was watching me but i just shook it off. I knew i would have eyes on me.