Chapter24

Its been three months since the big gun war at the house. The girls moved back in and everything was running back how it was suppose to be .

Rose and Trill been on a grind. Almost every night they go out to get Dee money and sometimes do shit for fun. They been robbing people by night and dealing the drugs by day.

Rose is no longer that sweet innocent girl we once knew. She has become a beast at her job and be robbing people so smoothly that they don't even notice until they get home. She picked up on the game fast and makes her rounds.  She has no problem with dressing half naked and having her face caked with makeup now.

-
They pulled up to the warehouse they was suppose to be meeting some nigga from out of town. Rose wore a tight fitted black dress that stopped right below her butt. Her boobs popped out and she had on some high thigh boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail and fell passed her shoulders. She kept a flirtatious look on her face as she passed by the guys who had guns along they waist.

They all grabbed at they pants as she passed by. Nasty thoughts ran through they mind and that just made her add a lil more twist in her walk.

Trill moved the toothpick around in his mouth as they approached the leader and the two men that held bags on the side of him.

"Got my drugs,"the man asked.

"Got my money," trill replied back.

The man gave off a evil chuckle."right here," he held his hands out to the bags the men held.

"Well lets do business," trill said thumbing his nose."heres yo drugs," he said.

Both him and Rose dropped four bags in between the dude and them. The guy looked at the bags for a while before snapping his finger. The two men walked up sat the bags of money on the ground and picked up the bags with the drugs.

"You know. Tell Dee. He shouldn't send children to do business alone," they guy chuckled and rolled up his sleeves.

"Yea well im way bigger than you," Trill said giving of a smirk.

"Yea well you aint smart lil guy. Coming alone with girl on yo side," he laughed.

Trill and Rose looked at each other and laughed," she can hold her own,"

They guy chuckled and turned around.

Trill knew was a bout to happen. He held his gun his hand. As soon as the one of the guys with the back turned around with a gun pointing at them, Trill released two rounds. One hitting him in his chest and the other in his head. The five other men that was along the wall pointed they gun at them. Trill grabbed rose arm and they hid behind a box as the dudes released they barrels on them.

Rose took her gun out her book and started to shoot. She hit one of the guys in the chest and the other in the head.

"Nice shot baaaby,"Trill said with his accent.

"Thanks boo," she smiled releasing the bullets in her gun.

Once they killed the guys inside and the rest retreated," they rushed out the warehouse before the dude noticed that his drugs...wasn't really drugs. But salt and baking soda.