Chapter 27

Once rose and chyna reached the safe house they broke down into tears again. It took them about 30minutes just to get themselves together so they could get out the car.

Once they were inside they showered and laid in bed together. They didn't talk. just laid there starring at the show on the tv. They couldn't sleep. Every couple of minutes they would think they heard someone coming in, but it was just the rain that was hitting the door. They cried and cried until they could finally fall asleep.

The next day they woke up to a still empty building. They found a phone and tried to call reggie and trill number but it kept going straight to voicemail. They got up took another shower and started to put on clothes. They had to catch a plane in the next two hours and it took about a good 45minutes for them to get to the airport.

Once they were ready, they stalled. They didn't want to leave without knowing they were okay. But at the same time they know that they have to go. That it was no longer safe for them in Atlanta and had to leave the country for a while.

Rose laid lanti, reggie, and trill passport on the counter with some money and they plane tickets. Eventually they got themselves to leave the house. They checked into the airport and got their tickets. Before they reached the area where they checked bags, they hesitated again. Hoping that they would see two men walking with a little girl. The officer rushed them to come through. They looked at each other before heading to the other side. They got aboard the plane and cried in each other's arms once again.

They know that now they are on their own. The hope they had in the back of they mind started to fade away. As each minute passed they knew something was wrong and they wouldn't be coming. Now they was on a plane to another country to hide. They were scared shitless but they knew they had to hold it together to
Survive on they own.

---back at the house---

"Fuck nigga blow shit up and lets go," reggie yelled limping over to a flipped coach.

Reggie had got hit in the leg but was not going down without taking niggas down with him.

"I gotta find my lil gal man." Trill replied.

He heard a faint scream and ran in the direction of it. The scream came from the hidden room they would always meet in.

He spotted her laying on the floor holding her stomach. He busted into the room and blasted the motha fucka that took her. He picked her up and carried her out the room making sure to shield her little body from the flying bullets.

Trill handed lanti off to reggie. He ran out the house as fast as he could with the bullet in his leg. Trill headed down to the basement and lit a match. He lit the string that connected to a bunch of explosives. He sprinted back up the stairs getting shot in the arm as he ran out the house.

They knew that the might not work how they wanted and that they might had to
Separate. So they had a extra car down the way waiting from them.

As trill made it to the street, reggie pulled up in front telling him to hop in the back seat. Ad they sped off the house exploded. Body parts flew everywhere. Shit was nasty but they was happy to finally see the house has fallen. Specially since they the ones that took it down.

"Lanti we made it out," he said pushing her shoulder. He looked down at her body and notice she was unconscious.

"Lanti," he said shaking her. She still didn't open her eyes so he started to examine her body.