Chapter 20

Trill

"Aye whatsup lil nigga happy birthday kid," one of the guys from the house came and dab me up.

"Thats man," i said making my way through the house.

The girls where getting the house ready for tonight. Dee moved the young girls ( 14 and under) to another house he had. He said he didn't want them around cuz the people he invited like to be slick and try to fuck them. But Rose stayed since she my girl.

I spotted her with Chyna fixing some of the food in the kitchen. "Happy birthday," she said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Thanks shawty," i said licking my lips.

"Happy birthday Trill. Wheres Reggie," chyna said.

"He put getting some shit fo Dee," i said giving her a hug.

"Okay," she said smiling faintly.Man that girl was crazy fo Reggie. Well they crazy for each other.

I pulled Rose to the side," you know you gonna be dressed different tonight right," i said.

"What you mean," she asked looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"You gonna have to dress like these other gals in here shawty," she looked down and back up to me.

"Okay," she pulled asay and walked back over to chyna.

"Make sure she look good to ight," I whispered in Chyna ear before heading out.

I had to make a run to the mall for a fresh fit.

-

I walked back into the house feeling good as fuck. The house was starting to fill with people. The girls where walking around half ass naked and filling all up on these random as niggas. I was looking for Rose so i could see how shawty was looking.

"MY NIGGA," i looked up to see Reggie big ass walking my way with his arm wrapped around Chyna.

"Whatsup nigga," we did our lil handshake.

"How you feel kid? You only 16 blood but tonight you partyin like yo 26," he said with a wide ass smile.

"Its iight. Yu already know how i do," I shrugged.

"Chea iight," he laughed taking a sip of his drink. He had his dreads braided back into two braids.

"Where my gal at," i asked.

Chyna pointed to the living room."i did my best," she smiled pulling Reggie to the kitchen.

I looked in the direction she pointed to. I walked over and saw her sitting on the coach with her head down. Even tho i couldnt see her she looked nice. She had on a bra like crop top with a pair of high waisted booty shorts on. She had on some heels and her hair was straighten and pulled back into a low ponytail. I walked over to her and cleared my throat.

She looked up and basically jumped into my arms. "Omg i was so scared,"she whispered.

"Lol dont be shawty. These niggas know the rules about you," i said pulling her back so i could look closer at her. Chyna did good with her make up too. Got her looking older than her age.

"Come on," I pulled out the living room and into the kitchen where chyna and reggie were making out. The looked up and busted out laughing.

We talked until Dee came out and the party started to get hype. Rose was still in her shell but as the night went on and she started to drink she opened up. She was dancing on me and everything. I had to calm her lil ass down. Shawty almost broke her ankle. I made her take them high ass heels off and threw them somewhere in the house. No lie shawty had a body. She might be 13 but she built like she in her 20's.