Chapter 7

Sky

I woke up laying in Roc arms. Last night was wonderful. we didnt have sex. we made love. i smiled at him and kissed him on his nose. my baby was so handsome.

A part of me was telling me to leave and that this was wrong. another part of me was screaming "stay with yo man". but i was thinking about his safety.

I crawled from under him and got out of bed to put my clothes on. my body was still soar but i could walk. i called big boy to come get me and he was already outside. i swear these bodyguards be on they shit.

I turned back around and looked at Roc before walking down stairs. i pulled out a piece of paper and pin out the draw and started to write a note to him on it.

Once i was done i left it on the counter and headed out making sure to turn on the alarm behind me.

-

I walked into the house and headed up to my room. i walked into my closet and pulled out two of my suitcases and a duffle bag. i filled the bags up with as much clothes as i could and brought them back in my car. It was only 4 something in the morning so everybody was sleep. i gave big boy a drink that knocked him out long enough for me to get my things and leave.

I got another bag and filled it up with important item like my school books, computer, and stuff. I placed that in the car and headed back into the house. I wrote another letter for my brother and left it on the counter. i went to kyle room to see him sleep. I sat on the bed next to him and rubbed his hair until be woke up.

"Hey," he said sitting up in the bed.

"Im leaving" i said.

"Now?" He asked.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears away. "well i wish you luck. do you want me to drive you to the airport?" He asked.

"Yea and give my car to Stephani. tell her i said she can borrow it for a while." i smiled through my tears.

"Sis its okay," he hugged me," ight lets go." he got up from the bed and put on a shirt and some slides.

We left out the house and headed to the airport. the whole ride was silent besides the music that was playing. When we got to the airport, we got my bags out the car and walked to the stand. i got a ticket to the next flight to Texas. Which was in the next 30minutes. I hugged my brother one last time. we stayed like that for 5minutes before pulling away. both of our eyes were filled with tears.

"Call me when you land okay? " He said.

I nodded my head," of course."

"And here," he handed me a card and pulled out a pouch out his basketball shorts, it was the size. of a school box and handed it to me. I took it and opened the bag. my mouth droped was is een what filles it.

"What is this for," i asked.

"To make sure you get you a house or something. i have a friend that live out in Texas. her information is in there. Ima text her and let her know that your coming and going to need a place to stay until you can get you your own place. ima be looking out for you and ima visit you okay?" He said.

I nodded my head and hugged him again. they called for my plane to board. i kissed his cheek and turned to walk away. tears flowed down my face as i realize that...im leaving my family behind.

-
Roc

I woke up and looked at the clock. it was 1 pm. i notice sky wasn't next to me and her clothes were gone so I figured she went home. i got out the bed and headed downstairs to get me something to drink.