Chapter 3

Sky
We just left the restaurant and we just pulled up to the park to get some ice cream. Soon as i put the car in park, Shaun and Rose sprinted out to the ice cream stand. i shook my head and grabbed my wallet and got out. i walked over to them and they were already ordering their ice cream.

"Cone or cup," the lady asked.

"Cup," they responded.

The lady fixed their ice cream and gave it to them. "anything for you ma'am" she asked me.

"Chocolate chip cookie dough in a cup please," i smiled.

I paid for the ice cream and we headed back towards the car.

"So shaun are you playing any sports this summer," i asked.

"Yea ima be doing football for this month. My brother said he's going to train me."

"Thats good. both of yall going to be putting in work this summer," i said.

I walked over to my side of the car and unlocked the door. Once i got my door open i felt pain in the back and the side of my head. I fell to the ground as my vision started to blur. i heard screaming and Shaun yell rose name. i pulled myself up and seen someone grabbing her and throwing he into a black van. i screamed her name and grabbed my phone. i couldn't make out who the person was because my vision was still blurring. i I pulled my phone out and quickly snapped a picture of the license plate.

"Shaun can you drive," i asked.

He got into the driver side and i crawled over the passenger side. he sped off following the van. I looked at my phone and tried to dial 911 but i still couldn't see. i closed my eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again. I could see better but things were still a haze. i dialed 911 and told them what happened. I gave them the vans license plate and they said they would start tracking it now and told us to stop following them and come to the police station. i shook my head and hung up and called my dad.

"Hey ba-,"

"Daddy somebody kidnapped rose." i yelled.

"What happened," me her and shaun was getting ice cream from the park and when we was getting in somebody hit me in the back of my head-"

"They pushed me into the door,"shaun interrupted.

"Pushed shaun into the car door and snatched up rose. i got the license plate and i have shaun following them now but we about to lose them daddy,"

"Okay calm down did you call 911,"

"Yes and they told me to come to the local police station." i said.

"Sky please do that. send me the picture of the license plate and i will get my people on it. they some good people."

"Daddy i dont want to lose her," i cried.

"Trust me. we will find her," he said.

"Sky i have to stop its a red light coming up."

I looked up and seen the red light. the van had already drove through."stop," i said.

"FUCK," i yelled. i started to hit and take my frustration out on the dash board.

"Calm down, its going to be okay," shaun said.

"drive to my dads house," i told him.

I called my dad again," im coming to your house have the cops come there" i told him and then hung up.

I called Roc. he picked up on the first ring," hello,"

"Roc i need to come to my dads place like now. somebody fucking took rose," i cried.