Chapter 37

Trill

"So what we gonna do," Rose asked me. She was laying down in my lap and i was playing in her hair.

We was talking about the game. And how things changing for us. No lie...i like this shit but i was born and raised in the streets so its gonna be hard as fuck to get me to stop. Ima ride this shit out for now, but i know ima go back. My fingers been itching to do some shit again. Ima need to talk to King.

"I dont know ma. Lets just ride this shit out fo now.lets let Reggie and Chyna be happy. And let us finally spend some real time together ehh," i said still watching tv.

We was in the living room at my place.

"I guess. I wanna go back when you start," she said.

I shook my head,"nahh. They dont know what you did with me. And plus now that you dont have to be around that shit nomo i dont want you around it,"i told her.

She got up and looked at me," dont look at me like that lil gyal. You know yo parents not gonna allow that shit. I dont even know why you tryna play," i said.

She starred me down with the evil eye for a little bit longer before getting up and walking out the room. I shook my head and got up to follow her.

"Rose," i called after her. She ignored me as she walked into my room. I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Whats wrong with you ehh? You already know the deal so why you trippin ma?"

She shook her head," i wanna be with you. I dont want anything to happen to you if you go back. Im your rider for a reason and i want to be with you so i know you okay," she said.

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face," look ma,i understand where you coming from but i cant let you get involve in this shit again. I don't need anything happening to you alright? You already know you don't have to worry about me. Ima G for a reason. But the best thing you can do as my rider is go to school and get your education. That way you can help with certain shit when i need it. Trust me you gonna be with me through shit but as for them meetings and transporting the goods i dont want you in it nomo. Theres no telling what can happen. I care for you girl. You mean something to me," i said honestly.

She looked down with sadden eyes," you mean something to me too Trill. Thats why i cant lose you," she said.

I lifted up her head to see tears swelling up in her eyes. I caressed her faces with both of my hands," and you wont. I will always be here for you. We met for a reason. Now we just gotta figure out why," i told her.

"I guess," she replied.

"Now cheer up ma. I dont like seeing my gyal cry," i said giving her a smirk.

She looked in my eyes and i got lost in them. They were so beautiful. Fill with emotions and were hazel at the moment. They were beautiful as well as her.

I leaned down and connected my
Lips with hers. She kissed back and our mouths soon fell in sync. This was the first gyal who has ever made me feel some type of way. I don't know what it is that she do but damn. She gonna be my weak spot. And i know people might try to use her and Lanti to get at me. So do i really wanna do this shit?

I pulled away from her and looked in her eyes," come on lets get ready. I wanna take you out," i told her.

"But you dont know the streets like that," she said.