Chapter 21

Sky

Im officially five months now. I wasn't big but i wasn't small. You could tell i was pregnant through some shirts and dresses i wore.

I enjoyed the pregnancy as well as hated it. The swelling of my feet and all of the being uncomfortable was so frustrating that sometimes i would scream. But everyday i would talk to my baby to let he or she know how much i loved them. He/she moves all the time. I remember when i first felt her move around a part of me was scared, but the rest filled with joy.

Me and Aubrey still not dating. We're something like friends with benefits. He's still there for me. We talking about moving in together so that way i wont be alone when i have the baby. But i still havent decided if i wanted to go back home or not.  It all depends on when i go tomorrow.

Aubrey convinced me to go to Cali with him while he met up with some of his family members out there as well as sign with the golden state warriors. He got an over to play with there NBA team about a month ago. Luckily he dont start the season with them until next year.

"Ready," i looked up from the tv to see aubrey coming down the stairs with my purse.

I smiled,"yea lets go," he helped me up. Today we was going to the doctors office so i could find the sex of my baby. We got in the car and headed to the doctors office.

-

"Good afternoon Ms.smith how are you doing today," my doctor asked me.

"Im good what about you doc," i replied.

"Im doing just fine. Just ready to see what your having," she smiled at me.

I chuckled," me too," i rubbed my stomach.

"Okay go ahead and lean back for me. You already know the routine. Ima put his jell on you so i could try to see the baby." She said lifting my shirt and rubbing the jell on my stomach.

"Your kinda small for 5 months. But since this is your first time, sometimes it's understandable. But i still want to run test to make sure everything is going to be okay," she said moving the the monitor around my stomach.

"Thats fine."

"Is he the father," she asked.

"Um no he's just a friend," i said.

"Okay well based of from what i can see...Your having a girl and she looks good from what i can see. Congratulations. But i still want to run test," she said.

"Thanks doc,"

"Your welcome," she said removing the monitor and grabbing a napkin to wipe the stuff off my stomach.

"Head down to the lab so they can take your test, but before you leave i need you to pee in this cup for me," she said handing me a small container.

"Yes ma'am," i pulled my shirt down and took the container from her.

-
After i gave blood and peed in a cup, the doctor told me i could leave and she would contact me about the results.

"How you feel," Aubrey asked as we pulled off.

" to be honest....im exited. Im having my first child and...its a girl. Ima have me a mini me," i cheesed hard.

He laughed," thats good. You hungry," be asked.

"Hmm yea i want a salad from whataburger. The one with the fruit in it and a strawberry milkshake ," i said letting my seat back a lil.

"Iight i see you about to take a lil nap," he chuckled.