Chapter 42

1 month later

Sky

"So when was the last time you talked to her," i asked Nylana as she walked back and forth in my living room.

"About a month ago. she wont answer her phone Sky," she said as she bit her nails.

The day Nylaa called me and told me she was coming back she never did. I called her later on that day and she told me she will be out here by the end of the week. And then after that she never answered her phone again. I thought she was having a good time but apparently something has went wrong.

"I just have this feeling. The twin feeling when you know something going on with your sibling. Im so scared. I flew back out there but we couldn't kind her. Josh and Jaden havent seen her in like two weeks and they said the last time they saw her she looked paranoid. Like she kept looking around and when she got what she needed she would rush off," she said as she sat next to me. She started to shake her legs.

" have yoy talked to Brittney?" I asked knowing that Nylaa and Britt might have separated but they still was protective over each other and if Lana didnt know where she was then Britt would.

"No. Im scared to tell her. Last time they talked they got in a heated argument. Apparently NyNy got with some random dude she met at the mall and she gave it up on they first date or something,l. So Britt called her a hoe and NyNy cut her off,"she told me.

"Damn,"i said as i shook my head. I don't know where she could be,"look my dad should be here any minute so we can talk to him and see what he can do okay," i said as i rubbed her back.

"Okay," she sniffed and nodded her head. She pulled her shoulder length hair back into a low ponytail and sighed.

"I don't know what to do. I feel so bad. I blame myself for this," she said.

"Don't it is not your fault. You two had to separate at a point of time." I said.

"I know but she was pregnant Sky. I shouldn't have separated from her around the time. I think it stressed her out and thats why she ended up losing the baby,"

" you cant blame yourself for that either babe, you have no control over that. We already knew that it would be hard for NyNy to carry a baby. The doctor told us that from all the stressing and anxiety she goes through."

"You right," she said.

We sat in silence as we let everything sink in. To know that one of my closes friends is missing breaks my heart. She's like my sister and our bond is just as unbreakable as its with my siblings. I rubbed my stomach as i started going into deeper thought over how close we were.

"Hows the baby," Lana asked. I looked at her and she was starring at my stomach.

"She's good, my hunger has increased since my last pregnancy," i said. I'm now 5 months and me and Aubrey had just found out the gender of out baby a week ago. He was so happy that he already brought her a years worth of clothes. They were still sitting in its bags in her room.

"Thats good. I dont want you to stress over this sky."

"Its okay Lana. I learned to control my stress level. Trust me im very upset but im holding it together rn," i reassured her.

I scooted off the couch as i heard the doorbell ring. I looked through the peep hole to see my dad, Aaliyah, Rose, and her friends . I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey i thought it was just you coming," i said as i hugged him.

"I was but of course they wanted to come over. They brought some things for the room," he said.